tuscl

Now this should be an easy one. Would you do these 2 sisters ?

Saturday, October 15, 2016 4:28 PM
[view link] Fuck !! Instant boner here. What do ya'all think ?

21 comments

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    yas.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I'd do either one but I don't do threesomes with sisters. That's too weird even for me. Go Cubs!!!!!
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    OK, OK, yeah I'd do em". Rockstar you're right, a threesome with them would be weird.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not my type. So no thanks.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I would go to a Cubs game, but would leave these twins to those who would appreciate them better.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    What's in it for me?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Thanks, shadowcat I'll bang em for ya. mikeyo2, same response.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    yes and yes
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I would.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    it would be a fun 3 some. Yes I'd do them both
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Not my type, but I'd still fuck them.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Estaba hablando Espanol, Clubber, Recuerdo cuando me pedi hablar Espanol a las mujeres en ese lugar ?
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Clubber waves his US flag, no speeky spany! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hahaha, I was waving the Latina flag reminiscing about the farce when you wanted me to say something in Spanish to the babe and I had trouble following her very fast Spanish.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, Of course I remember that, BUT on a return visit, she was, ah, "accommodating".
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yes, she was. I remember that, too.
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    not for me, thanks
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Probably not.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    double-chocolate so I'm in - long athletic looking bods and pretty-curvy - main thing I don't like is their boobs seem enhanced and I don't like fake-titties - would still fuck them but the fake-tits *are* a turn-off. I'm not big into 3-somes; but the kinkiness of doing sisters; especially twins; does pique my perv-interest. Back in the early-2000s when I use to hit Baby Dolls Dallas (in their old location) I once saw two white twins - they were attractive and sensual dancers (def seemed like experienced strippers that knew what they were doing) - if I would have seen them individually I'd be "meh" but they would always dance together even on-stage and seeing them together and how they would be all-over a PL when they danced for him def turned me on (although I only saw them once and didn't get dances from them - I don't recall exactly why I didn't but probably b/c I didn't wanna pay double).
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, I think that day I'd had a few beers to many. I know CF, "C" got pissed about it. Oh well. She was a lovely Colombian, but I didn't see it developing to anything more than lap dances, so I only saw her a few more times. Did I tell you the story about getting arrested?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hmmmm, PM me, Clubber. off hand I don't remember.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion