Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Now this should be an easy one. Would you do these 2 sisters ?

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

tmz.com Fuck !! Instant boner here. What do ya'all think ?

Replies (21)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yas.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'd do either one but I don't do threesomes with sisters. That's too weird even for me. Go Cubs!!!!!

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

OK, OK, yeah I'd do em". Rockstar you're right, a threesome with them would be weird.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Not my type. So no thanks.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

I would go to a Cubs game, but would leave these twins to those who would appreciate them better.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What's in it for me?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Thanks, shadowcat I'll bang em for ya. mikeyo2, same response.

Profile picture for StPaul101
StPaul101
•

yes and yes

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I would.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

it would be a fun 3 some. Yes I'd do them both

Profile picture for londonguy
londonguy
•

Not my type, but I'd still fuck them.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Estaba hablando Espanol, Clubber, Recuerdo cuando me pedi hablar Espanol a las mujeres en ese lugar ?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Clubber waves his US flag, no speeky spany! :)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hahaha, I was waving the Latina flag reminiscing about the farce when you wanted me to say something in Spanish to the babe and I had trouble following her very fast Spanish.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

Of course I remember that, BUT on a return visit, she was, ah, "accommodating".

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yes, she was. I remember that, too.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

not for me, thanks

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Probably not.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

double-chocolate so I'm in - long athletic looking bods and pretty-curvy - main thing I don't like is their boobs seem enhanced and I don't like fake-titties - would still fuck them but the fake-tits are a turn-off.

I'm not big into 3-somes; but the kinkiness of doing sisters; especially twins; does pique my perv-interest.

Back in the early-2000s when I use to hit Baby Dolls Dallas (in their old location) I once saw two white twins - they were attractive and sensual dancers (def seemed like experienced strippers that knew what they were doing) - if I would have seen them individually I'd be "meh" but they would always dance together even on-stage and seeing them together and how they would be all-over a PL when they danced for him def turned me on (although I only saw them once and didn't get dances from them - I don't recall exactly why I didn't but probably b/c I didn't wanna pay double).

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

vm,

I think that day I'd had a few beers to many. I know CF, "C" got pissed about it. Oh well. She was a lovely Colombian, but I didn't see it developing to anything more than lap dances, so I only saw her a few more times. Did I tell you the story about getting arrested?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Hmmmm, PM me, Clubber. off hand I don't remember.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement