tuscl

Swingers party update (don't get too excited)

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Saturday, October 15, 2016 9:53 AM
Well, went last night and was all excited about participating in some kinky debaucheree. What I thought was going to basically be open sex and blow jobs ever time you turned around was more of a house party where people were hooking up and disappearing for 15 or 20 minutes. Most of us just sat around drinking beer and talking. Was more like a small college party than anything I saw on the internet. Now, I'm not saying there weren't a few boobs out, and got to watch a lesbian show, but everything just felt really awkward.

4 comments

• JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Why was it awkward? How was the male female ratio? Wasn't your friends wife supposed to make some introductions?
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Was 10 guys. 12 women. I was introduced to a few people and everyone was nice. Only about half the people there had done this before, though, and like me were not the most comfortable with the whole thing. I guess the people who did this before knew each other and this was quite a regular thing. I did see that my friend did disappear quite a few times and by the end of the night looked exhausted, as did a few other people, but for the most part most of us just hung out. One thing you didn't talk about was who was doing who at that time. Was invited by a couple of women (who didn't participate) to go to Denny's afterwards to get breakfast but I was my friend's ride so declined.

It was just weird. People sitting around, should you wait to be asked, do you ask, do you try and cop a feel or kiss someone. It probably would had been better if less of us had been our first time.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Gotta be real laid back, non-aggressive, at swingers clubs. Environment run by well off married women.

Would you go again?

SJG
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Probably would, especially if some of the women I was hanging out with were there. Don't think it would be as awkward a second time.

I personally think that I was invited because my friend wanted to fuck like crazy and wanted a ride home afterwards. She did tell me on the way back that the first couple times that her and her husband went they didn't participate, but once they got into it they loved it. She also told me that I could have had her if I had wanted. She also said since it was really late and her husband was out of town I could stay the rest of the night if I wanted. I told her I thought about it a few times but with our history didn't think it was a great idea.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion