Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Papi, three new articles posted yesterday!

Corvus
Corvus313877

Arizona

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Check them out, including Part 2 of Mr Duce's " Veritable shit storm of chaos"

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I noticed yesterday. Papi is slacking

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Yes he is

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I'm getting old man - thanks for picking up the slack

:)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well Papi, now you can relax and actually read them :)

Profile picture for sclvr5005
sclvr5005
•

@Papi- turn in your "press" card immediately!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

:)

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Part 1 of my series was posted on 9/10 and appeared on 10/1.

Part 2 was posted on 10/1 and appeared on 10/13.

I expect to post part 3 around 10/15, though I may wait until after the next sleepover with my ATF (not the "shit storm of chaos" girl) on 10/17. Either way, it should appear by Halloween.

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

If it wasn't for the PSA, I would not remember to check for new articles.

Thank you!

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Don't feel bad Bavarian, I didn't expect new articles so quickly, but accidentally hit the button for the articles and discovered them.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

The Deuce is loose! Good article Mr.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Thanks, Meat! Part 3 has a much happier ending -- many of them, in fact :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement