tuscl

Fit body

larryfisherman
California
A major turn on for me is a stripper who works out and stays in good shape.

Is that a big turn on for you?

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry you should chase those girls on the track team or that do gymnastics at school.

Fucking 15 year olds.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I like a fit body too, but I have seen a dancer or two that are too fit for me. I am talking about a washboard stomach and defined muscles in the shoulders/arms.
    I mostly prefer a dancer who is willing to do a BJ in the VIP.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Yeah, and if they can pick up the $30k in dollar bills by their butt cheeks off the stage from when I made it rain on them, even better!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    fit but still feminine is great!!!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And smoke them from their pussy, too, Meat72.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yeah I agree, fit but feminine. I don't want a girl with six pack abs and defined muscles in the shoulders.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    To an extent. I don't want to see 6 packs abs on my dancer I want them to be feminine. Flat belly and tight heart shaped a$$ are my turn one.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol Vince! Smoking pussy
  • Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    It's the first thing I look for. I can overlook a (somewhat) bad face if she's got the body I want and fun personality. Like I always say, you can feel fat in the dark but you can't feel ugly!
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i don't mind feminine six pack abs. key word. feminine.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    A woman with 6 pack abs and muscles can be super fit and yet super feminine. My atf whom I met when she was 19 was a slim spinner then. Next month she is 30 and has 6 pack abs, some upper body muscle and is slim fit feminine and far sexier than 11 years ago.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Girl who works out is a turn on, but it is only one factor in a whole list, not usually near the top of the list, for me.

SJG

https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    No Larry. Big beer bellies that hang down such that I can't tell if they are wearing a g-string turns me on.

What a stupid question. We're you going through withdrawals from not starting a moronic discussion for more than an hour?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Timbuck12- I'm almost all the way there with you, but I can't overlook a bad face. I've tried, and I couldn't do it.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I love watching superfit girls on stage, but find their mentality and mindset doesn't often groove with mine. I get along better with the stoner chicks or half assed workout girls
  • 99Bitches
    8 years ago
    No, Larry. No one here likes fit, sexy strippers

Shut the fuck up douche
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I love watching superfit girls on stage"

Exactly. +100
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    My ATF was a workout freak, but she never went to "bulk up", rather just stay in shape. She did that quite well, I might add. Even went with her once when she was changing gyms just to check it out. As a beautiful Asian woman, she was a bit cautious of going a number of places alone.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    I'll even take a girl with just straight up muscles.
  • PRBOY56
    8 years ago
    Color me different, I don't like BBW girls but love soft generally firm curvy ones. A bit of a soft belly is a bonus for me, but not a hanging beer gut flagooner!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion