Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Gwyneth Paltrow.

vincemichaels

Detroit

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

She's been a sultry actress for years. Here's a new look of her wearing little in a grocery store. Would you do her ??

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

yes.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Too small-chested for me, doesn't give me an instant boner but I wouldn't throw her out of bed

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'd fuck her with your dick. :)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She'll make you do a 10 day lemon juice cleanse

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Bad news, shadowcat. My dick fell off. :)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

"Detachable Penis" (1992) by King Missle youtu.be

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

I don't know. I'd do her just to say I did her! "Sorry honey, I was out last night. I had a date with Gwen." ^_^

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

VM has a thing for Gwen's. :)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I never thought much of her but IMO she's looking better as she ages.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I miss Gwen, shadowcat, VM says as he starts sobbing. :)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Thx for the inside track, shadowcat. Did not know that.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

I guess.

She's not high on my celeb list.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

She's a snobby, pretentious cunt.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Not my top choice but if I was really horny, she would do.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Meh.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

A better question is would Gwyneth want to have sex with you.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Doesn't even resemble who I thought Gwyneth Paltrow was. I was thinking of a woman in the movie "Shallow Hal ." I checked IMDB and it was her, but sure didn't know it form the above picture. The Shallow Hal version, do her!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yahoo came out with a new story today about how pretentious she was, and how her daddy kicked her butt for it. I'll post it when I see it. I'd do her, she may be on the scrawny side, but I'd like to have her legs around me.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

If she didn't talk before, during or after... maybe.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement