tuscl

Making the first move

larryfisherman
California
I forgot who said it on here, but making the first move when it comes to kissing during a lapdance is definitely not a bad way to go.

I had gotten dances from probably 40+ girls, and only 4 of them kissed me. The last 2 girls I've gotten dances with, our lips were very close to each other, so I just went for it, and both of them reciprocated, both ended up being long makeout session.

I would say if you have a good feeling about it, go ahead and make the first move when it comes to kissing during a lapdance. The worst that can happen is that she'll pull away.

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh Larry talking about kissing someone at the middle school homecoming dance.

Larry maybe you need some breath mints - out of the last 40 girls I got dances from I probably kissed about 35 of them.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    larry. i agree. make the move.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    On a serious note I disagree. Let the girl make the move, if she wants kissed she will let you know. Nothing creeps a dancer out more than a guy trying to shove his tongue down her throat or his fingers up her pussy.

Larry doesn't know any better though because he's a douche.
  • FTS
    8 years ago
    Donald Trump goes straight in for the kiss, why shouldn't Larry?
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    lips to lips. then french.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I grab her right by the pussy lol.

You let the girls actions/movements determine how you proceed. If she is constantly putting her face close to yours, constantly doing the nose to nose thing, etc, then depending on how hot she is I might make first move as far as kissing goes. It's a feeling thing though. You know when a girl doesn't want to kiss you. I won't make the first move if I don't feel good about it.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    It's rare, but if she's doing the nose to nose or something else that brings her lips within reach of mine I'll move in to see if she pulls away and if not ill kiss, but no tongue unless the kiss is lasting longer than 2 seconds or so.

I have no idea how many dancers I've had dances from but I'd say about 6 initiated the kiss.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Ch3- I like your way.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    It's worth a shot. Like you said the worst that will happen is that she'll pull away.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Depends. Is $30k too much when making it rain? If so then don't make the move, they should do all the work.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It's like kissing civvy girls. You go in slowly, and she can meet you there or turn away.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry keep trying to kiss all the dancers and see how many times your bitch ass gets slapped.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Unless she plants one right on you it's a roll of the dice. But you can't win if you don't play.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If you like her, then kiss her. But do it in the front room! Feed her money sure. But save the booths and backrooms until it has escalated to the point where your pants are to come down.

If you and she don't click, then best to find that out in the front room. But don't be surprised if another, seeing what went down, jumps right in to take her place.

And yeah sure, do it respectfully and with the understanding that this is her job and that she has to deal with all sorts of people. So slow it down a bit, and spend time using words and nuzzling to warm her up for it.

But most important, FRONT ROOM, where you have not agreed to a time - money relation, and so you can lead it.

And like James says, it is just like kissing civvies. That is the whole point of it!

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Have you done a three way tongue kiss with two dancers at the same time?
    I've only done that once.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Sharkhunter I haven't done that. You da man!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry just kissed his first girl at his locker last week
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    I usually shy away from trying to kiss a stripper at a club where extras go down. The only exception to this is when I go to the club stoned (which I have not done on purpose for a long time because I am an idiot with my $$ and my game is non-existent when Im at the club like that).
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sharkhunter, only at stage, and the girls initiated by asking for a $5 tip, saying they'd make it worth my while. You have to compartmentalize the realization that they probably do that often, with other PLs. It would have been better to have been in the front room, though. Normally I don't tip on demand, but that was amusing. Non-extras club. I did have prior rapport with one of the dancers.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    offer a handshake. a firm handshake.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion