Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

$100 Qick Fucc

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yes or No

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for s88
s88
•

yes

What is it with all these bikini drive thru espresso places in Washington?

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

She can get $30 and a grilled cheese. But she must provide the weed or no deal

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

After 3 vodka and tonics at the strip club, yes. Walking in sober, no.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

She has good cocksucking lips. Yeah.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

tranny

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I would stick my cock right inside her personality

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

$100 is all? Hell yeah!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I know right ? Shit dude I've fucked some back page hookers that looked this good down in Atlanta GEORGIA for $100 bones

I would pay $200 just to fuck this ho

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Hell with those lips I would try to negotiate $50 weekly blow job appointment 's

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Wow your moving up in the world Juice, word is you only usually charge $25 for a blowjob.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Only when I'm on shift

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I'm a homosexual

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

VM piles tables from the club between himself and Juice.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

We go $50, do I hear $75, ,$75, $75 anyone..... I've got $200 from juice box, $250 anyone

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

pass

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Between this and Hill Billy coffee. I don't know why I have not moved yet.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I can understand the fat ass lovers not being interested but i like what i see and my answer is yes!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement