tuscl

Franky Mcdonalds with a update on the weither in Forda

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ehhh, he's not pretty, I like ABC newswomen better.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    you have way too much free time.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If a butterfly farts in an orange grove you get a faggity himacane named Mathew.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    This video was hilarious to me...glade some of you men can enjoy this crap

The idea that most people believe I have way to much time on my hands witch also goes with the idea I must be unemployed lol

Truth be told I work 60+ hours for the man then work another 20+ self employed

So technically I'm very busy...the funny side note is I have a lot of free time at work lol...witch makes me seem unemployed but in truth I'm always on the clock some how and some where.

This is why if any one wants to meet me in asheville NC or invite me out to club in the south eastern side of the states I need a months heads up just so I can make time to do so

Thanks to the people that interact with me on tuscl...wither your trolling me or giving honest response I truly value each one of my friends online
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Frankly McDonalds reports are the greatest. Can't wait for him to report the winter storms with rain sleet and snow with the blizzards impacting the Midwest and northeast. That guy slices up weather reports. Thx for the laugh today Juice! He looks like he could be one of your kids, maybe?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I know you're not unemployed (unless you just got fired) but your boss needs to find more stuff for you to do at work! lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Meat lol...it's possible...damn retarded stripper kids lol

Shailynn lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I volunteer to be his boss, I'll keep his ass busy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vine is that homosexual behavior?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    It is beyond me why the weather channel hasn't giving this guy a contract yet.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion