Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Detroit

Mal2
Mal2523

Pennsylvania

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who are our resident Detroit experts?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I've been around forever. What's your question?

Profile picture for georgebailey
georgebailey
•

Look at the reviews for Detroit clubs. See who's posting them.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Henry Ford

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Heck could tell you what dive in Detroit has the best lobster.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Where is the peripatetic Rech when we need him ?

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Man I just thought of that, I hope the twins didn't kidnap Heck and are holding him for ransom.

I am not from Detroit but go there a lot - actually too much. Anyway what is your question?

Profile picture for Htxx
Htxx
•

Not to many places I've missed. Born and raised in the D. What's up?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement