tuscl

Quick Trip to Phoenix

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Thursday, October 6, 2016 11:01 PM
I sent a PM to a couple of the respected Phoenician PL's on this board... but thought I'd just open it up to anyone from the area with an opinion! I'm heading to Phoenix tomorrow very impromptu. I have been there once before and had a good time at both HiLiter and Christie's in Tempe. Just want to ask and see how those of you who know would spend a Friday afternoon/night (getting in around 3 PM), and then how you'd spend a Saturday. I'm sure not all clubs are equal at all times of the day. I want to go to HiLiter for sure, and then I have always been partial to the high-end Vegas style clubs, even if it costs a smidge more, so was hoping for a recommendation of that type of club anywhere in the greater Phoenix area. If you have the name of a girl or two that I might want to shake hands with, and simply want to PM that to me, that would be great! But really, any all ideas/tips would be appreciated. I'll return and give an account of my experience and findings. Thanks!

2 comments

• mikepure11
    8 years ago
    Vegas style clubs...um...not really in Phoenix. Best bet for most clean looking and attractive ladies would be Bourbon Street Circus that would be comparable to a "Vegas" type club. As far as layout and atmosphere, Jaguars isn't bad. It's fairly large, so you can chill by yourself if you want...it does get crowded late night though. Phoenix is more about the bang for your buck though. Standard dances at most places are $10.00 and go up from there if you go VIP. If you want to chill with the common folk and hang out at more of a bar type club, as well as like Latinas/Cubans, hit up Chicas, Bandaids or T&A on Central. Friday afternoons are great for most clubs. Saturday day time has been shitty the last few times I went to Chicas and Bandaids. If you want to bust a nut, hit up Blue Moon Lounge.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hiliter day shift is your best bet, then closer to night fall would be a better time for bourbon street and Christies Tempe. Know you've been to both but really for a two day trip it's playing your odds to the best. If time allows try band aids and maybe a club up north like candy store or centerfolds. Strippers get suspended periodically and have to find other clubs to work at until their restrictions lift, and those clubs can have some wild good looking dancers once in a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion