tuscl

Decisions, decisions

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
The little head is demanding to be sucked by a cute woman who is less than half my age. He won't be denied. It is happening, but the question is with whom. I have two offers.

First video girl. She is reliable and sucks me phenomenally well. The downsides are that she doesn't like to kiss, and I overpay her (but not nearly as much as I did the DS).

Second tiny tits. She offers the excitement of being a new Otc sex partner. I suspect that she will kiss me with no hesitation, and she's desperate which translates into cheap. But her reliability is in question. and there might be a chance that she wont show up.

If I fuck Em I must be covered for both, so that's not a factor. Tiny tits might tempt me to go bare one day but I need to get to know her a lot better first. And they are both the identical young tender age, so that's not a factor either. Both are 8s so looks is not really a basis to decide.

The little head can't decide, and Mary Jabe is totally confusing him.

Upon whom should I bestow the honor of being the mouth recepticle for my cum?

32 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Both are willing to give basically the same services, ending in a BBBJCIM.

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Flip a coin
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, flip a coin.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I say videogirl, you know she will show up and she does a good job, blowjob that is.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Did you dump your DC?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    James yes I dumped her as a sex partner. For now. But we still talk. I still pay her phone bill. The offer is open whenever I want to resume. But I'm addicted to her and I'm trying to break the addiction.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    She would lead me to bankruptcy and maybe worse. I need some money for strippers when I retire and have false teeth.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Video girl is in the lead. Very sexy texts. Very timely. Tiny tits is now AWOL. Update in the am.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Use the force
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    JamesSD asked about dumping the civvy, did u dump the civvy or the DS?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Flip a coin
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Do both, not necessarily at the same time (or at the same time if it can work) - that way you don't have to agonize over a decision - YOLO
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Which swallows?
  • clubdude
    8 years ago
    Video girl appears to be the sure thing. But Papi_Chulo did bring up an interesting point, what happened to the DC?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The DC is great. The little head just wants a little variety.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you truly want variety have you considered venturing into the unknown? You might find another to add the stable.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Sam, good word. And you're are correct that Tiny Tits is more my type than video girl. But TT is irresponsible and generally unreliable, whereas video girl is a rock of stability. In otc decision making, stability wins. Plus her blow jobs are wonderful.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I say tiny tits cause it will be more exciting with a new girl.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    While Tiny Tits is a better fit for my ephebophilic ideal, I had to give the job to video girl. Her blow job was every bit as awesome as I remembered.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Very considerate of you to let her have it. You are quite generous.

;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You just have to rotate them, juggle them.

Life is hard sometimes.

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @SamPepys I just googled the definition of ephebophilic and that....is a crazy yikes.

@JS69 None of your sex business partners ever tell you that some other women find you even a bit creepy?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Ephebophilia (14-19) is quite normal and un-creepy biologically and (pre-)historically. It is just the constraint (jail) is added by society ... like paying hookers for sex. ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    An example : http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/images/al…
    ^^^ She's 14. Anyone disagree that she's not hot (and simultaneously jailbait)??
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Dominic, give her 4 more years and I'd make her a DS.

Tiburon, my system is anti-creepy. That's one of the beauties of it.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @Dominic77 she's not hot. I think she looks SLIGHTLY older than 14 but she is far from "hot" very bland and boring looking. Barely worth a glance

@JS69 huh, it's a Christmas miracle I suppose
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Invite them both. I guarantee one will flake out on you. If not both.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "ephebophilic "

...yet another @Smith euphemism -- this one for "pedophile."
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm of two minds on the ephebophilic conundrum. Up until around this time last century, it was pretty normal. Conversely, there is no way a 14 yr old (today, at least) can make the mature decision to be sexually active nor commit to a marriage.
    There's a while different anthropological discussion to be had there which I haven't the time for.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    tiny tits first. if she no shows then video girl.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    And if VG is a no show... There's always Rosie.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion