Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Decisions, decisions

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

The little head is demanding to be sucked by a cute woman who is less than half my age. He won't be denied. It is happening, but the question is with whom. I have two offers.

First video girl. She is reliable and sucks me phenomenally well. The downsides are that she doesn't like to kiss, and I overpay her (but not nearly as much as I did the DS).

Second tiny tits. She offers the excitement of being a new Otc sex partner. I suspect that she will kiss me with no hesitation, and she's desperate which translates into cheap. But her reliability is in question. and there might be a chance that she wont show up.

If I fuck Em I must be covered for both, so that's not a factor. Tiny tits might tempt me to go bare one day but I need to get to know her a lot better first. And they are both the identical young tender age, so that's not a factor either. Both are 8s so looks is not really a basis to decide.

The little head can't decide, and Mary Jabe is totally confusing him.

Upon whom should I bestow the honor of being the mouth recepticle for my cum?

Replies (32)Latest

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Both are willing to give basically the same services, ending in a BBBJCIM.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Flip a coin

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeah, flip a coin.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I say videogirl, you know she will show up and she does a good job, blowjob that is.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Did you dump your DC?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

James yes I dumped her as a sex partner. For now. But we still talk. I still pay her phone bill. The offer is open whenever I want to resume. But I'm addicted to her and I'm trying to break the addiction.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She would lead me to bankruptcy and maybe worse. I need some money for strippers when I retire and have false teeth.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Video girl is in the lead. Very sexy texts. Very timely. Tiny tits is now AWOL. Update in the am.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Use the force

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

JamesSD asked about dumping the civvy, did u dump the civvy or the DS?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Flip a coin

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Do both, not necessarily at the same time (or at the same time if it can work) - that way you don't have to agonize over a decision - YOLO

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Which swallows?

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Video girl appears to be the sure thing. But Papi_Chulo did bring up an interesting point, what happened to the DC?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

The DC is great. The little head just wants a little variety.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

If you truly want variety have you considered venturing into the unknown? You might find another to add the stable.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Sam, good word. And you're are correct that Tiny Tits is more my type than video girl. But TT is irresponsible and generally unreliable, whereas video girl is a rock of stability. In otc decision making, stability wins. Plus her blow jobs are wonderful.

Profile picture for Clackport
Clackport
•

I got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

I say tiny tits cause it will be more exciting with a new girl.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

While Tiny Tits is a better fit for my ephebophilic ideal, I had to give the job to video girl. Her blow job was every bit as awesome as I remembered.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Very considerate of you to let her have it. You are quite generous.

;-)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

You just have to rotate them, juggle them.

Life is hard sometimes.

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo] youtube.com

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@SamPepys I just googled the definition of ephebophilic and that....is a crazy yikes.

@JS69 None of your sex business partners ever tell you that some other women find you even a bit creepy?

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Ephebophilia (14-19) is quite normal and un-creepy biologically and (pre-)historically. It is just the constraint (jail) is added by society ... like paying hookers for sex. ;)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

An example : thelastpsychiatrist.com ^^^ She's 14. Anyone disagree that she's not hot (and simultaneously jailbait)??

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Dominic, give her 4 more years and I'd make her a DS.

Tiburon, my system is anti-creepy. That's one of the beauties of it.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@Dominic77 she's not hot. I think she looks SLIGHTLY older than 14 but she is far from "hot" very bland and boring looking. Barely worth a glance

@JS69 huh, it's a Christmas miracle I suppose

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Invite them both. I guarantee one will flake out on you. If not both.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

"ephebophilic "

...yet another @Smith euphemism -- this one for "pedophile."

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I'm of two minds on the ephebophilic conundrum. Up until around this time last century, it was pretty normal. Conversely, there is no way a 14 yr old (today, at least) can make the mature decision to be sexually active nor commit to a marriage. There's a while different anthropological discussion to be had there which I haven't the time for.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

tiny tits first. if she no shows then video girl.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

And if VG is a no show... There's always Rosie.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement