tuscl

Hurricane Party

goosman
On A Booty Hunt
So for a couple of weeks the stars were lining up for me to do come clubbing up in the Pompano triangle this coming Thursday (When Alternate CF should be there). Unfortunately, it looks like prime clubbing time up there is EXACTLY when this storm is going to be its closest. So its looking like that is not going to happen (Maybe Tootsies 45mins to the south may still be). Anyway the stars actually aligned to let me start a day early, Wednesday (When CF should be there), but with a looming storm i'm wondering if that would just be a waste as well. Although we do have a tradition of "Hurricane parties," and with a lot of businesses closed on Thursday, Wed night might be hopping. If not, I should have some time on Sunday or Monday, but obviously not as good a night as a Thursday. My opportunities to club are limited, so this kinda sucks. Damn you hurricane. What's a PL to do? Suggestions?

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Go out on the beach and stand up to Mother Nature. Sheesh, 100 mph plus winds are fun. LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^^At least you'll get a good blowjob.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Looks like Miami may be spared the worst with winds below 70 MPH and a crap load of rain.

So where are our East Coast brethren living. Are you staying or leaving? What preparations are you making? I see that Greenville SC is sending its school buses to the coast tomorrow to aid in the evacuation. Hope none of you have oceanfront properties in Florida through NC!

I live in a pretty high lot in Alexandria. If the wind has slowed down a bit, I'll probably go to the boat and ride it out so I can tend the lines. I've got a generator on the boat, so I may be a lot better off than a lot of folks.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Save-up your funds and horniness for post the storm and then hit it hard
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, good plan, Papi_Chulo. This hurricane is a monster. I hope you'all only get a blancing blow. Andrew is a frightening memory down there, one of our people had his home destroyed. He rebuilt. And for the folks farther up the coast, good luck to you. We'll see if Matthew makes landfall in the US later this week.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If we have power I'm heading out to Cocoa Beach on Saturday.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I might hit those same clubs later this evening, assuming I get the last items I have of prep work done this afternoon. I figure it might be dead, but I figure its gotta be better than being cooped up in the house with the shutters up.
  • goosman
    8 years ago
    @dolfan If you do make it up there, let me know how it was, and feel free to rub it in my face if it was an incredible night.

As of right now the post hurricane plan is Club Lexx Sunday afternoon, Pompano Triangle Sunday night, booby trap Doral Monday night. That is, if we're all still standing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion