tuscl

dancers trying to cheat you outta $$

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Tuesday, October 4, 2016 12:53 AM
is it me or have dancers cheating johns outta lapdance money slowed down a bit these days?

like, yes, it happened to me earlier this year: gave a chick a $20 and asked her for one lappy for $10 and gimme my $10 change. she of course gave me half a lappy and dipped out with my $20. sure, i hated to be 'that guy' that ran to mommy, but i went to management and complained. she didn't lie which surprised me. she was like yeah i kept his change, so what's the big deal? management forced her to pay me my $10 change.

hadn't had that happen in a while. i remember back in the day, this happened more frequently, though not often. until this year, i kinda thought this type of thing died. sure, there are girls cheating guys out of credit cards, SCs cheating dudes outta credit cards, etc, but just the 1-on-1 cheating of $ hasn't happened as much as it used to, IMO, or what say you, TUSCL fam?

10 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    and which type of girl is normal that cheating type, IYO

for me, it's always the pretty, slim girl. she's always bad news. maybe i've been avoiding them so i haven't had this type of cheating happen for awhile...who knows
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I generally chalk that up to anow inexpensive lesson learned. I just let her know she will never get another dimension from me. That goes for obviously over counting dances too.

But I also don't expect change. If I only have a 20 and don't want to tip I'll take a second lapper. If the dance is really bad I'll get change from the bartender before paying.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My regulars never cheat me of course, but for all the others I always pay the exact amount because once a dancer has your money, it's hers to keep. She'll whine the extra is a tip, or some other BS.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Shailynn's strip club 101

Stuff your wallet with all denominations when entering the club. $20s, $5s, and &10s are very good to have. $1s are always easy to come by in a strip club.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    First - Dancers being less than honest and forth worthy with money and such, startling.....

Second, as said above, always have the proper funds when you hand it to a dancer. If you don't have correct change, ask the bartender to break your twenty. It's your own damn fault dude. Oh, and by the way, you might as well right off that club for a while, dancer will tell the others that you tried to cheat her and made management give up "her hard earned money". As such you wont get any attention there for a while.
  • K
    8 years ago
    In a dancers mind, we are holding their money for them. There is a good chance she thinks you ripped her off.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    It has not happened to me in about a year, but a dancer over counted the dances by 1 song.
    I would have given her a tip, her dances were VHM, but since she already over counted, I just called that her tip and let it go.
    Have not seen her again since then.
    The first time I tipped my CF#1 over and above the song count, she asked if I wanted change!
    Her honesty(for a stripper) is one reason she is my CF.
  • lovestripclubs
    8 years ago
    Its a transaction. Get what you paid for. Hahahaha
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    keep it simple silly. pay the exact amount you intend to pay.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    "she didn't lie which surprised me. she was like yeah i kept his change, so what's the big deal? "

Ha Ha - I like this dancer already!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion