tuscl

Whats up with club Lust making members text their names to the club before enter

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
What's the purpose ? Is it like a mailing list ? Club Lust going to text me deals ?

18 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Blackmail. If you don't want us to txt you at 3am in the morning on a Tuesday night waking up your wife, please send $50 to our Paypal account.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Good thing I'm divorced
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    Married or not, I would tell them that I left the phone at the office so my wife/SO/etc wouldn't track me. If they want your phone number more than your business, it is a sign that it would be a better idea to pick a different club.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe I would agree...it's a huge sign they got posted at the top of the entrance and if you don't text it the door girl will make you go outside and you can only come back in by texting the number

I did it because theirs nothing I could get black mailing on but I do wonder if they will sell it for additional cash to other companies.

I will find out if I start getting odd phone calls
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's probably for sales and marketing .. and for tracking customers' buying habits. Most anytime a sales & marketing consultant comes on board, the first thing they ask is are you tracking and reporting on your customers buying habits and do you have any "loyalty programs" in place to maintain customers and how are you reaching out and marketing to them?

I think this all started with those supermarket coupon cards that are scanned at the registers. Now all businesses and industries use that. It turns anonymous customers data into trackable, identifiable customers with known patterns. Now all consultants recommend this.

I saw some guys from my company in the 2008-2011 timeframe showing me how a local sports bar did this is marketing text messages 3-4X a month with promotions, sales, and contests.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    No business' get my cell phone number. Not even my M.D. It is solely for friends and family and a couple of strippers. I have a home land line for the others.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    NOT!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    This is what SideLine and TextMe are for!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thought shadow had me on ignore ? WTF ? Lol

Shadow misses me
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    It might be to try and screen out some LE, or maybe to screen out people who don't have cell phones.

Or maybe they are taking the position that it is a membership club, and not a retail biz. This might not fly if challenged. But in principle it exempts them from public sex and lewdness laws, and though it does not except them from the penal code against prostitution, it will often make it impractical to try and enforce.

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Juice when was this? I was there on Saturday night and must not have noticed anything. Of course they just wave me in when they see me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shark I was their on Saturday night...next time you walk in look above the door it's a huge sign.

If your already a member that's y their passing you in

It's for non members..it's how their making people members...if you refuse you will not get inside.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I actually believe SJG is on to something with this membership concept
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Word
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Juice, so what it their alcohol policy?

A properly licensed retail business can sell alcohol.

But for a membership club it has to be either No Alcohol, or BYOB.

I think membership strip clubs are the way of the future.

SJG

Wicked Lady - The Axeman Cometh [awesome cover photo]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEOrHz3N…
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I guess I haven't noticed all the signs.

They sell beer and liquor. It's not byob. They even say the private club or membership allows them to sell until 2 am or so Saturday night while non membership clubs must stop selling drinks at midnight.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    They want to send a hooker to your place, Juice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion