tuscl

My dick is raw and the leason i learned about holding down shadows corner for 6

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So apparently if you get up in those high chairs it's code for come and jerk me off....I lletarly got jerked off for 6 hours from 10 different dancers and I nutted about 3 times...sick is raw as fuck today

28 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I know understand the wisdom of the corner and the high chairs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well that's most interesting to hear. Girls that won't give you cock a rest.

Are these mostly Black dancers? Shadowcat doesn't usually disclose this kind of information, so it makes it harder to picture the situations he is describing.

And is this corner really dark? Probably that's why it's Shadow's corner.

Bare skin on skin jerking off? Sensibly priced?

That really sounds like quite a club.

I'm sure you see the advantage now of doing as much as possible in the front room. Just flows more easily and naturally, and there should be no house cut. Probably you just tip her as you like, no negotiations.

But how about front room make out sessions? I say that this is what is most important.

And then of those high chairs, like bar stools I suppose. Not conducive to lap sitting.

Where I am it doesn't matter, clubs are no touching and lap sitting never happens.

But I've seen pics of clubs other places, with those high chairs. Still okay though, front room GFE?

Juice!

Juice!

Juice!

Juice!

SJG

Stones, Hand of Fate
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKH9enYi…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Follies is having a huge influx of Cubans right now but being honest you can basically damn near get any race and size you wish
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Well, juice you just have to keep going back until the damn thing wears out. Ace !!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I'm so Large just to make the high chairs work for me I had to man two of those butches lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe they do go on Sunday's
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    If I go it's usually a Saturday or Sunday at open and until 7pm
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It's basically the same pattern shadow does...except it sounds like he also goes on some week days as well
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince I agree with you lol...I should be ready to go back around my birthday in November lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Unless u run into a budget situation then December should be my next trip to follies
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice, the closest you ever have been to a Cuban is a Cuban Sandwich!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Indeed
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think Scat knew you were coming and he changed the tissue dispensers to sandpaper.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LOL, that's my friend.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Juice is making all this shit up
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Well that explains my raw ass lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Follies sounds awesome!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    It actually is a magical place...it's going to suck once they close it down because the rest of Atlanta clubs 30 of them suck ass it sounds like. That is if your looking for sucky fucky
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Is it slated for closure? Oh no!

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    No...I just believe in time all seedy strip clubs have. Their rise then fail like a Roman Empire
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Then on to the next hot spot...this is a traveling sport for the true hard core.

Used to be Memphis TN for years from how the old timers talk about it...now it's been Atlanta for the South East at least...curious on the next one and it's location ? Miami's ???
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Okay
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Should have tagged Shadow's corner...."Juice was here"
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    High chairs.

Juice, how about if you want girls on your lap. Do they have low chairs, and is it dark enough?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion