tuscl

do you have a special strip club outfit?

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
lol

do you have a strip club uniform? a particular get up that you wear whenever going to the strippies?

22 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lately it's been a baby pink silk robe that barely covers my ass with nothing but a g string underneath.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    t shirt. silk shorts. flip flops.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Athletic Gear
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Nina.....oh my! :-)
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    i remember, back in the day, i used to wear this special dark blue sweatpants, commando to the SCs. they were absolutely comfortable and i simply loved it for that. i wore them in public when i wasn't at the strippies. and if i remember right--i enjoyed wearing them so much, i happened to wear them when going to the strippies once and made it my strip club outfit after that. but this particular joint was unique and i have not worn another pair like it--and it deserves to hang in the SC hall of fame. i was sad the day i had to finally let it go: after the elasticity around the waist was gone and the pants had been through the washer/dryer so many times, it became a shell of itself and had to be put down, lol. today, i know of ways i coulda saved that pair despite the lack of elasticity....

thing about this pair of sweatpants--on the front there was this mutant bulge. best way i can describe it was like a Texas belt buckle bulge, though it was a common pair of sweats which doesn't take a belt--though this weird bulge was in the area where a belt buckle would be. once a dancer discovered that belt buckle bulge, (and they all knew the bulge had everything to do with the fabric and nothing to do with me) she'd be rubbing herself on it and getting herself off. at first, i thought dancers were exaggerating and or being funny. but it kept on happening and i never invited new dancers to me even after dancers told me they loved the bulge. i knew it was real once different dancers all started giving me free lapdances--i'd run out of money, they didn't want to stop rubbing themselves on the bulge, so she'd keep going and would stay on my laps until she came or whatever.

was just thinking back to those times today. i can't be the only person this happened to -- i'm talking about my mutant sweatpants, not dancers rubbing themselves on a piece of you to get themselves off. i'm mentioning that to say this: you can imagine the heaven i was in when a pretty dancer or knockout giving me a lapdance discovered this bulge and stayed on me. i'd be on cloud 9. and you can equally imagine the horror when a dancer i didn't care for or found annoying or unnattractive discovered this bulge and wouldn't let me go until she got off. it's the most uncomfortable and awkward thing in the world. i was thinking about that today how upset i used to get when it was an unnattractive chick on me or a dancer i found annoying. lol.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't say my outfit was special but I usually wear a casual sports shirt and dress blue slacks. It serves me well.
  • the mighty quinn
    8 years ago
    baggy shorts and a T-shirt unless its freezing outside. Then baggy shorts and sweatshirt. Always dark colors.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Casual sports shirts? T-shirts? Baggy shorts? No. no. no!

3-piece white polyester in the dive-ist of dives for that dashing look that will make you stand out from the riffraff.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    *dive-iest
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    What is it with strippers and baby this and baby that. It's not baby pink or baby wipes. They are grown-ass women. It's light pink or moist wipes. Which reminds me of the stripperweb thread about not taking a shower and going in to work at the club. Some dirty hoes were saying just wash your arm pits and pussy. What about your ass? that should be at the top of your list! End of rant.

Anyway. Back on topic. To me it's just about going commando and wearing chino pants that have a blend of cotton and spandex. I think they feel better than microfiber.

• Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ed Hardy bedazzled red skinny jeans, skin-tight low-v-neck t-shirt, man purse, and 12 sprays of Drakka Noir. That's how I roll, bitches.

Okay, more seriously, Lord help me, I dress as if I were going to a local bar to meet civilian women. Dark jeans, cool shoes, athletic-cut buttondown shirt or graphic-tee. It's what I'm most comfortable and happy in, rather than being utilitarian or trying to "look like money" to the girls.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I wear nice looking clothes and shoes as if I was going out on a bar date, with a slight emphasis on the clothes being soft (dress slacks instead of demin), while still remembering that I'm seeing strippers and not civvie women. And a couple sprays of EDT on the like points. Look pulled together.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"Look pulled together. "

Ya, exactly! Obviously, it's money that speaks loudest, but I'm quite convinced I got treated (marginally) better when I went from "putting on whatever sloppy thing" to "pulled together". Especially with some of the younger strippers who are obsessed with look, they notice. I once got the oddest compliment -- one of the hottest strippers I've ever been with, pulls down my pants and exclaims, "you always have the nicest underwear, you had really nice ones on last time too!" (which I do, I wear fancy boxer-briefs). You think they don't notice shit like that ... they do, or at least the younger shallower ones do.

I look at it this way. You know the old joke about two hikers faced with a charging bear? One hiker changes into running shoes, and the other hiker says, "why are you doing that? You can't outrun the bear?" And the first hiker says, "I don't have to outrun the bear -- I just have to outrun you". Well, as I said, I dress to the SC because that's what I'm most comfortable in and feel my best in, but I also think between the sloppy t-shirt slobs and suit-wearing tools, all you have to do is look casually pulled-together and you stand waaaay out, all other things being equal, it's attention-getting. And, if I can make touching my junk just a little less distasteful for her, I'm happy to oblige :)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Hold the phone. Just read rogertex's sweetard article. Changing my entire strategy. I just ordered a tux t-shirt.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I've been studying the "System", so the last couple of times I've worn a suit. No big changes so far besides all the girls telling me I look nice.

@Nina- sexy!
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I always wear shorts and a shirt or pants and a shirt, shoes too.

I do often wear dark colors. I wear white shoes. When I wore black shoes, my shoes got stepped on by accident in every dark lap dance room a number of times. Never with white shoes.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Warm weather: dark sweat shorts, golf shirt, and sandals.
    Rest of the year: dark sweat pants, golf shirt, and sneakers.
    In my defense, this is how I dress by choice all the time (except at work).
    Strippers that I care about *love* my clothes. If they don't, I don't care about them!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry wearing a suit to school, still not getting laid.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Just basketball or gym shorts for me if it is warm enough. Easy up-leg access.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @Nina it's like your wearing a kids tube dress
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Freshly ironed black microfiber slacks and a nice polo are my go to most of the time. The only exception is if I am going straight from work and then I just unbutton the top button and leave the suit jacket and tie in the car.
    Either way it's important to accessorize correctly with a nice stack of cash since that's what the girls are looking for.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Today I wore my usual black shorts commando and a t-shirt that read "Some people say I have a bad attitude. I say fuck em". I could have easily sold the t-shirt a dozen times. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion