Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mexican food across the street from follies is off da hook

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

And with recent reviews talking about Cubans and Latin fiesta I'm excited as hell boys

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Don't ask for your special sauce, the owner will shoot your LOLass.

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

the closest McDonald's is like a half mile away from Follies

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Wonder if guys eat there before going to Follies

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Mexican and Cuban ones probably do.

It was weird because the menus is in Spanish and everyone is talking in Spanish

I walk in and they treat me like a gringo...I was starting to wonder if I was in Georgia or Mexico lol

Once I finished with my athintic Mexican dish I entered follies were it was seriously Latin Love season....lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is there a new Chinese buffet in Asheville named Follies? Cause I know you didn't really go to the reali one!!!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Sounds like quite a place.

:)

SJG

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

And of course with all the gas you got, you just had to join crazyjoe in the shitter.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement