tuscl

Cumming during lap dances !

Friday, September 30, 2016 5:53 PM
During some lap dances If the stripper is grinding me like crazy non stop I will orgasm ! Is this normal ?

12 comments

• lzwh
    8 years ago
    Yeah, there is even a pop song about it: [view link]
  • K
    8 years ago
    No. You are the first to have this happen. You should seek therapy.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 K
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Do you cum when you zip up your dockers too?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Until I read lapdanceking82 wax poetic on the subject of the LDK I did not realize how ace it truly was to jizz in your pants! ;)
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Dude, kinda the goal for some, especially if you cant get (or afford) anything more
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    He keeps trolling with these retarded questions, because people for some reason have trouble seeing that it's an obvious troll, and has been for a long time. Guess we deserve it if we're too stupid to force our trolls into at least vaguely putting in an effort
  • K
    8 years ago
    He is a troll but at leat he is on topic and some newbies may find the reponses useful. He isn't trying to start a flame war. I think he is lonely and is posting to get a response and try to fit in.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's like VGER. We recognize him or her as a more primative version of our PL selves. We just want to help him or her then and him on his way. :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Who TF is VGER?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    [view link] (01:34) V'Ger revealed. [view link] (04:34) "The inhabitants found the probe to be one of their own kind, primitive, yet kindred."
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    'Heels, if that happens frequently you got yourself a defective, possibly cancerous, wang. Have it removed before you breed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion