tuscl

Too "Sterile"

Ok, in my limited experience as a PL, one thing I notice with strippers is that they have usually just showered before coming to work.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm all for good hygiene. I'm not saying they should come to work without having bathed in days. But there is such a thing as pheremones. They are natural. But a stripper has none. If I smell their skin, I smell nothing, or else a weak soap smell. Of course some strippers also wear perfume, which would definitely be a turn-off for me.

I think that is the biggest things I notice about strippers compared to civilians. If I'm seeing a civilian, she likely bathed that morning, but she's had all day to build up a reasonable supply of pheremones. Not too much to where she smells bad. But enough to smell something.

Thoughts?

18 comments

• mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Being freshly showered is not something to really being averse to
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    As long as it's not too much, I LOVE when they wear perfume.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    My CF smells "sterile" Her butt and pussy has no smell.

I've had dances with other strippers where I can smell the funk from an ass or pussy from a foot away. I am actually turned off by it. I guess I am not that attracted to them to tolerate the smell.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've never noticed pheromes, a good perfume is pleasant, but I'm more interested in the quality of the lap dance.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I've always heard of these "pheromones" and sometimes think is just some scientific BS that may one day be discredited as many scientific things often are - I assume these "pheromones" are meant to affect us subconsciously but I can't tell shit consciously
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I believe that pheromones and their effect on the opposite sex are real, but I want my strippers to smell freshly showered and with as little perfume as possible. One of the things that I appreciate about my ATF is that her pussy simply smells and tastes clean -- no funk, no perfume, just clean.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't think if I was blind-folded and asked to smell bitches all day that I would get a hard-on - just sayin'
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Or maybe I would - hmm?
  • MidWTraveler
    8 years ago
    I like it when the pheromones come out while enjoying DATY on a nice clean woman, they just go everywhere!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like D-cup pheromones - just sayin'
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I've had too many strippers in the other end where they came up and had BO. So I'll take a clean smelling stripper any day.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'd rather smell nothing in a strip club and everywhere else rather than all the foul odors, scents, perfumes, body odors, smoke, etc, I smell all the time. If a dancer smells like food or cinnamon or vanilla, I'm ok with that. The stink, foul odors, smelly ass or smelly pussy that apparently some girls don't even realize they smell is what I smell more often than any food or spice smell. I'd rather smell her hygiene product rather than a stinky smell.

Some people stink so bad, I can smell them several feet away and many people leave stink trails if you walk where they walked. I bet animals with a better sense of smell than me can tell what you ate as well if they could recognize the foods.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'll take a fresh squeaky-clean, soap n' watered stripper, please.
    You can keep the pheromones. I call BS on that nonsense anyways.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't believe in pheremones, but I DO really like the smell of a woman who has been out of the shower for a few hours, the soap smell has completely faded, and you can smell her skin when you put your nose up to it. I've known some women whose skin smells amazing.

When it comes to strippers, though, I think this is waaaaaay beyond the fine-tuning they have available, given the activity and stress of the job. There's basically two camps, "smells like perfume, to a greater or lesser extent" and "stinks, to a greater or lesser extent". Given that, I'll take the synthetic-smelling girl.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Aren't female human pheromones supposed to be secreted from the top of her head head (and likewise the male pheromones are secreted / female pheromones detected through the male nose --> to help explain sexual dimorphism in humans (males taller than females for the pheromones like up when we hold each other)??

Reference:
    http://www.anapsid.org/pheromones.html
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_d…

I digress ... I think the OP might be referring to "base scents" rather than pheromones. I am of the mind that bare scents (musk) are far too personal for sex work. Base scents are best saved for partners, IMO. She's got to be allowed to keep something private and personal. Men, too.
  • RyanWilliams64
    8 years ago
    Yeah I wasn't talking about an unwashed pussy or ass or underarms - more the scent of the skin itself - the arms, back, chest, etc. Must be some sort of fetish with me since no one else seems to notice.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i need to do more research on this.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"more the scent of the skin itself - the arms, back, chest, etc. Must be some sort of fetish with me since no one else seems to notice."

My response was buried above, but I said that I notice ... I LOVE the real scent of skin, sans fragrance of any kind, some women have a skin scent that is a huge turn-on
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion