tuscl

Who will actually be in charge after the election

When Obama was elected the Chicago machine was in charge and he is/was a puppet to bring home the $$$$$ to their cronies(Solindra etc.). If Trump gets in who will pull his strings or will he actually manage the Whitehouse like he does his businesses...hire good people and supervise. I am concerned of Hildabeast gets in she does not have good enough health to do the job after all she has had a couple of TIAs(mini strokes) that have caused(she has admitted under oath) memory lose. She used memory lose to explain why she violated federal law on the handling of secrets because she does not "remember" her security where she swore under oath and signed a contract to uphold the security of the USA. Who takes over when she disappears in one of her "spells"? Bill, that smiling idiot running mate of hers, Uma Aberdeen, One of the other thugs in her entourage?

23 comments

• RandomMember
    8 years ago
    "If Trump gets in who will pull his strings or will he actually manage the Whitehouse like he does his businesses...hire good people and supervise. "
    --------------------------
    Incredibly laughable statement, @TT. I could probably think of 20 things to the contrary. Most recently Trump's inner circle was advising him to prepare with a mock-debate and he wouldn't listen. He went in front of 80M people with no preparation. He doesn't listen to anyone because he's a textbook narcissist.

Looks like Hillary's getting a post-debate boost in the polls after what might be the worst debate performance of all time from Trump.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    What a dumbass.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I don't understand the paranoia Traveler has contracted, that "Chicago" controlled Obama. He was actually an outsider here, because he didn't want to be tainted by the corrupt Chicago politics. He had his eyes on national office and knew trying to ingratiate himself to the machine was a losing proposition.

Traveler has NOT done his homework...remind you of anyone?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I agree. Obama's real master is the white Democratic political machine that put him in the White House
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Obama has been an outstanding President.

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    You haven't seen YouTube have you....the Illuminati run this country
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Well, let them have it then, for all I care.

:)

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lets see, if Hillary wins, Wall Street controls the White House, if Trump wins Wall Street controls the White House - it's a win win for everybody!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Winning
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Shit, the bureacrats run the country, they make the most rules of anyone, bar none. Presidents find out real quick that they may direct our country's direction, but the long serving bureacrats control much of anything.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Trump will run it like he has his businesses, so the country will declare bankruptcy.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    NWO
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Juice +1 for knowing the truth.

I think the rich and power (and the bureaucrats) running things behind the scenes will stay who they are.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    mikeya: Of all the complaints the haters have for Obama, most would say his "poor" decisions are his own. No one "controls" him. That's just a very uninformed opinion.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Do you also wear a tin foil hat and live in your basement?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Apple will own and control everything.
    There's your evil empire.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Shailynne wrote: if Hillary wins, Wall Street controls the White House, if Trump wins Wall Street controls the White House - it's a win win for everybody!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    +1

Trump makes bullshitting and lying into an art form, but Hillary had the biggest and single most important lie on debate night: she said that Bush-era trickle down economics caused the financial meltdown of 2008. In fact, deregulation under Bill Clinton may be the biggest and most important factor. She clearly knows better and it's a big fat lie.

Both Hillary and Tim Kaine are soft on Wall Street. Hopefully we learned something along the way...

• Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Big brother and the holding company.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I shudder at the thought of Trump as president.

Most of us have 401k plans. If Trump wins, the stock market will take a nose dive. I feel sorry for the people who are retiring under his presidency if he wins.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    On second thought, most people retiring in the next couple of years have probably already been advised to take their money out stocks and into something less risky.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    After that debate does anybody really think trump has a shot? come on even fox news said he got his ass kicked.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I agree with Juice. And don't forget the Freemasons
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Stock market will tank no matter who gets elected. The only question will be how much and how bad will it get. Neither candidate will be great for our country.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion