Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

TUSCL down

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I'm sure I wasn't the only one who couldn't log on this morning. What say you?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

I had the same experience, did not note the time, but it was down for a while.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

I've had log in and access problems all over the internet for a few days, still do at some other sites.

Profile picture for Ch3ll
Ch3ll
•

Yeah couldn't this morning, but all seems to be resolved.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

They were installing IP trackers, so I hope your wives don't pay your internet bill.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

It was down this morning but seems to be OK now. But I've noticed there are only fourteen reviews published so far. That's odd too.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yep down for me as well

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I blame the liberal media

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Must have been timing, as I had no problem this AM.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement