tuscl

Anything worth a visit in Newark?

Havent written a review in a while and lost VIP access. Dropping of my girl for a concert in Newark tonight and need 2 hours to kill and watch the SNF game. Any suggestions?

8 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    If get the fuck out of Newark and return in 2 hours if I were you. If you can talk her into getting an Uber if just go home if I were you.
  • K
    8 years ago
    This reply is probably too late for you

There are many fine Rodizios.

As for Strip clubs. Newark is good for setting up OTC with Brazilian women but the clubs themselves suck. No lap dances allowed in any.

Lookers and Nardones are the only ones outside of Newark you could get to and back in two hours. Neither is worth the trouble in IMO.

Go over to ferry street and find a nice Rodizio and feast on skewers of grilled meat. If you aren't hungry, settle in and enjoy some good wine or sangria. Hell's Kitchen has good pub grub and usually has a decent tap list
  • marktrinidad
    8 years ago
    Go to Sights, its the only nude club in the city. It opens only on Fridays and Saturdays late in the night like 3AM. I recommend it for real action....if you drop bye again in Newark.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Hot 22 in Union is barely worth a visit,but maybe in a pinch.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    WHOA, you can set up OTC with Brazilians? What clubs does this happen in and how do I do it. I live in NYC if you've forgotten
  • K
    8 years ago
    Tiburon
    Sent to a private message
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Run Motherfucka. Get out of Newark ASAP
  • K
    8 years ago
    There are parts of newark that are dangerous but the ironbound is fine. I've been there at all times of the day and night. I've never had a problem.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion