tuscl

Detroit Monday Afternoon ?

Aurum
Ontario
Sunday, September 25, 2016 11:10 AM
I have a little time for some afternoon distractions passing through Detroit on a Monday afternoon. I've never visited any clubs this early in the week in the afternoon or early evening. I was thinking about hitting the Criket or H8 since they are close to the airport but would be willing to drive over to PH assuming I get into town at a decent time before rush hour. Is there any good clubs to try or am I wasting time on a Monday afternoon ?

8 comments

• Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Do you have a car? I'd visit Flight Club, Criket, and BTs. They're all on Mich Ave. If you like black girls, then continue on to Pantheon. I wouldn't waste any time at Bogarts or Henry's.
  • Aurum
    8 years ago
    Thanks. Yes. I'm driving and passing airport and south part Deroit but again if worth my time I can also drive north towards 8 mile as well.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Speaking for myself, if I were near the airport on a Monday afternoon, I would at least give Henry VIII in Inkster a quick look. Since it's $10 dance day, the dancer turnout tends to be quite high and you might find someone to your liking. On two Monday afternoon visits to Henry's, I've gotten good to excellent BBBJCIMs for $100 or so -- and the first chick was *very* attractive, a ditsy blonde with big tits. If, as is all too possible, you see no one worth getting "dances" from, you're just 3 miles away from the Criket, where dancer quality is certainly higher and extras are widely available.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Since you have a car, you can consider an 8 Mile tour. From east to west, BT's North, Coliseum, Penthouse, and Trumpps. Coli, PH and FC are owned by the same guy and are very similar glitz and dancer quality. All these clubs are high mileage and many dancers offer extras. I just can't suggest Bogarts or Henrys to an out-of-towner.
  • samsung1
    8 years ago
    It's probably going to be slow because it's a monday.
  • Aurum
    8 years ago
    Yeah It's the Monday afternoon that I'm not sure of. I'm fairly familiar with Detroit area clubs but always visit later in the week and usually at night. I just don't know what to expect but I'll give it a shot...probably the Criket unless it's just looks dead.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You don't need to leave Michigan ave H8 Bogarts Cricket BTs Flight Club Panthenon Should be able to find something with all those options
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The Landing Strip in Romulus is even closer to the airport. It's worth checking out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion