tuscl

Birthday dances

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
I went to my local club, and I saw a birthday dance, where the guy sits
At the stage all by himself and the girls one by one ride or do whatever...
Then the lights turn off for a period. The DJ gave the impression that extras were going on. The guy's shirt was off. They did the blanket over the head, blowjob act thing...
I asked one of my ATFs' if this was true? She responded, you would not be satisfied. So I'm guessing, extras do not happen. Is it the same for places such as Mons? Everywhere, because extras are technically illegal. Or, I'm sure with the right price anything is possible. I'm thinking of getting one; just to try it. Thoughts and opinions, please.
Thank you. -99

11 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    It sounds like an expensive rip off. If you want extras, ask a dancer to meet you OTC.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's a dance for casual customers not SC mongers. Like stag party dances this one is designed to give the buddies in your group a laugh at your expense. It's for group bonding not sexual satisfaction nor sexual release. It's strictly entertainment. That is all.

The dancer is right in this case.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Dominc77 I believe is correct. It is something done to you to give everyone else a good laugh. This happens to be on reason, I think twice about wearing a belt to a club. I ended up on stage one night with the belt around my neck and down to my undies. 2 girls on top of my back one holding the belt and the other spanking my ass, yep I was on all fours. I am sure it was a sight to behold.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    This is why I like to sit in the corner. Baby can get on the stage, I'll take her seat.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It is always a good idea for a SC monger to leave his or hear belt in he car or at home. If nothing the buckle can chafe the dancer's skin. At worst the belt will be used on you, like the guys above describe.

I only bring mine when I'm looking for a little private play with a Domme, in a dark corner.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    The are variations of the birthday dance. And I want no part of any of them. The most recent one I saw was at Follies last Thu. Some dude got up on stage with 6 dancers and made in rain on them. I've never seen that one before.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Never had a birthday dance myself, but from the many I've seen (divorce or bachelor/bachelorette) it's just a fun show. Usually the customer can't even touch the dancer(s). Sometimes after the dancers have given their dance they'll let the customer dance for the dancers or just dance.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would j bring up in conversation it's my birthday and work the conversation towards getting a birthday bj for a present. No need for the stage.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'll pass. seems here in the LA area getting a spanking with your own belt is common.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It's pretty-much just for show, one can probably get more mileage w/ a regular lap-dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Most gimmicks in strip-clubs are designed to make the club a good amount of $$$ while the PL gets little in return
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion