tuscl

We Won't Have to Work for It Much Longer

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Real women will be obsolete soon:

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2016/09/…

22 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    No thank you.

SJG
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Woohoo lol
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Meh isn't the case half the fun?

The travel is better than the destination?
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    Negative, Shailynn. The destination is everything.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    Yeah, Not work for it. Reality check:
    Have you seen what a real doll cost? upd wards of $6,000.00. and it just lays there.
    Someone has to clean it after you jizz all over it. (Helpfull tip: Wear a condom with your sex toys makes for easier clean up.)

At least it doesn't ask you if you are just going to lay around in your underwear all day.. LOL

another helpful tip. Insomnia? Switch to benadryl as a lube.

• LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    MrBater the real dolls of today are like the PC's of the late '80s. Give it 10 or 15 years and then see how much better and cheaper they get.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Men and women think differently. And so being able to bridge the span and somehow make things work is part of the sexual turn on. So it has to be with a real women, someone who has real concerns, not simulated responses.

Sex with a fembot is just expensive masturbation.

SJG
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    You're right: "Men and women think differently." That's a bug in the social software, not a feature. The men of the (near) future will have found a way around that inconvenience the same way the ancient Romans figured out how to get their water without living next to a stream.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Lecherous, you are talking about making women that are not women.

That men and women think so much differently is not a bug, it is a central component of our evolutionary heritage and it has had a huge effect on how civilization has developed.

SJG
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    You are right SJG expensive masterbation.

So LecherousMonk What you are saying is that in the future women will make fembots to harvest sperm from males. They won't have to do the nasty anymore. I think I saw this on Rick and Morty once.
  • LecherousMonk
    8 years ago
    I'm saying the the sexbots will eventually (soon) be indistinguishable from human females except that each of them will be a 10 and none of them will talk back. There is no argument for interacting with human females (or, indeed, ever leaving the house) in such a glorious future.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Yes, but sex is a power trip, and part of it is that a real womam, a woman embedded in our social structures, gives it up to you.

SJG
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    "Sex with a robot is just high priced masterbation" Sex with a robot is not sex at all. Necrofillia (sp?) Is more about sex than sex with a robot. A robot is mindless, cold, dead, inanimate with only programmed responses. Again you may as well just jerk off it will be more gratifying.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    There is a powerful message near the end, that is just dropped in there. but that is OT.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x39dksw
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    As I've been saying I think that in about 20-30y we can expect the arrival of either SkyNet or Kurzweil's singularity.

Remember Microsoft's Tay? Someone should write an stripper emulating AI and see if it can pass a Turing test.

AI: "How are you today?"
    Custy: "Good!"
    AI: "Well that's excellent. You should buy a dance from me and make it even better"

AI: "How are you today?"
    Custy: "Not so good."
    AI: "Ah, that's too bad. You should buy a dance from me so I can cheer you up."

All paths in the flow chart lead to the same conclusion.

Might be a good project for our friends on the board from Silicon Valley.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Doesn't "uncanny valley" also have a meaning in the context of autism spectrum disorders?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    When that singularity comes:
    https://youtu.be/TRg-75VKOFU?t=19m16s

Then Dougster's Master Class will be paying hookers for sex everyday, while the rest of us might once a year be granted a turn with an android.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Our OP wrote, "Real women will be obsolete soon."

And for how long now have real men been obsolete?

SJG
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    **** Since liberal colleges have been churning out sissies and pussies
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ That's not what has made men at least appear to be obsolete. Rather, its the existence of male pig heads.

SJG
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I'll take two in the red and gold!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion