tuscl

Depresing to watch the news...

With all this BS in the news I am watching it is crazy what is happening to this country. I for one have dated black men in the past and would in the future. I hate to see the way some of them are treated by other. Notice I didn't mention anything about professions or color of skins. People being mean to people is bad. period. Without race without professions without political parties and without class structures. Life is pretty simple... do what your told by authorities, fight the system peacefully and respect everyone from homeless to incredibly rich. This comes back to the reason I don't like religions. Just treat everyone like a decent person and life would be so much better. White black Mexican and any other races can be poor or have problems. When I was born I can assure you my parents didn't think man I hope she grows up and becomes a stripper so drunk people can put money in her panties. The same thoughts occur in homes of every race. Same with men. man I hope they grow up and go to jail... never occurs. People of all origins make choices every day that shape who they become. Being a color or creed doesn't make you a bad person. The decisions you make do that for themselves.

3 comments

• crsm27
    8 years ago
    + 1.....
  • nemesisk7
    8 years ago
    Mexico doesn't have that problem
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I kinda think most Religions teach this
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?