tuscl

if you can, what'd be 3-5 SC theme night ideas you'd like to see

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Wednesday, September 21, 2016 12:06 AM
first of all, all my theme night ideas would occur during the week, on slow nights in no particular order 1. naked tuesdays - where for 1 night only per week or per month, every dancer goes nude. all night. no footwear either. like the SC is a nudist resort 2. old school thursdays - there was an SC that did this back in the day. i wanna bring it back. they had a live DJ play 80s music all night, etc. it was kinda cool getting lapdances to 80s and 70s songs that i'd never see myself getting one to. seemed like the dancers kinda enjoyed the different atmosphere too 3. dancers run the club night mondays - where the dancers would run the club doing all the stuff they dreamed of or with their thoughts on how SCs should go down, etc. all the music would be dancer's choices. they'd rule the night. i'd like to see how that'd go down. whatever outfit they wanted to wear. 4. freebees wednesdays - where there'd be like a dozen luck of the draw random freebees weekly for certain 'positive' things. like a free lapdance for all cancer survivors. or anyone born with 2 first names gets a free shot at VIP for the night. published authors get a free lapdance. just wacky shit. and the dozen weekly random freebees would be announced just before opening. but betcha folks would show up just to see what'd it be. if you have 1000 facebook friends a free lapdance. just off the wall shit.

12 comments

• Tiburon
    8 years ago
    #3 sounds AWFUL. WHy would you let a DANCER run the club. It'll be nothing more than no touching, 5 feet rule, tips are mandatory and minimum tip is $5 amongst other crazy rules.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    5. Three-way Thursdays.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    1. Fetish Fridays. Yes, I realize it's a horrible idea and 95% of PLs would hate it. But I love it, and it's all about me, right? All the girls either in slave outfits or mistress outfits, strippers spanking other strippers on stage (RULE: no strippers are allowed to spank themselves), etc. 2. Waitress Wednesday: All the waitresses are available for lapdances and VIPs at the regular price. Yes, I know, I've spoken before about how I think PLs who fall in love with the waitress are dingbats. But there's so many of them, this has got to be fun. 3. Bottomless Party: If you've seen Harold and Kumar, you know what I mean. I actually find it CRAZY sexy when a stripper is walking around with tops but no bottoms. I'd be so there for the bottomless party!
  • billyba
    8 years ago
    1+2+3 I get fucked thursday ... i get fuck as much as i want for a reasonable price and not by the b team girls
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Half price dances with 18 year olds on weekends. Obviously can't do it on a school night.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Blow job business days
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Full service Fridays.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mary Jane is on a roll.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    System Saturdays. The girls actually talk to guys n white suits.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Schadowcat Sundays. $150 BBBJCIM to everyone who arrives before 12 pm.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Weed Wednesdays. The girls accept payment In weed. Full service for 6 G.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ginger Winters. Half price on red heads when its cold.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion