tuscl

Nothing's hotter than a girl with her hair perfectly done give a a BJ

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Monday, September 19, 2016 5:31 PM
and when you look down upon her as her hair sways back and forth, super sexy. Looking up at you with dem big ol' eyes, hair perfectly wavy like she just got out the salon. Only weed can complete this moment. I find it especially sexy with it's those white girls with those long huge noses. There's something super erotic about their features and their well done hair put together as their slow bobbing big jim.

13 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    Just don't get any cum in it, there will be hell to pay.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I'm with you,a good BJ from a 10 makes my day.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    See, I'm a fan of the simple pony tail.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Q. Why is getting a blow job from an ugly stripper like walking a tightrope? A. You never want to look down.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @jackslash LMAO BRILLIANT! Can't tell you how many girls won't even let you pet the hair let alone let a phallic anywhere near it. But then again, I don't mind getting CBJ so no worries there ^_^
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I like girls with big hair, and done up. Better to take her home with you though, since she's going to get messed up anyway. :) SJG
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i love feeling her long hair moving against my body during a bbbj.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think this is what the OP meant, bouffant, starting with Marie Antoinette. [view link] Do you like women to be odalisques, just for looking at and for sex, but useless for anything else? [view link] As it is now, big emphasis on staying clean and lots of hair, there are lots of things they can't do. Sometimes that can be used against them too. There are exceptions, but they are few: [view link] But when you go to stripper hair and stripper shoes and stripper makeup, then they really aren't able to do much. I love it though! They don't have to look like that all the time, just when they are with me. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Extreme hair, Marie Antoniette. [view link] Too much for me. This stuff contributed to her demise. SJG
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    One of my civvie FWB's has hair that takes her an hour to do..... Her only rule? Don't cum in my hair! That's her ONLY rule too :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Q: What do you call a stripper with two ponytails? A: A blowjob with handlebars!
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    MrDeuce is a different type of grimy. I can't do that because I just might rip her weave right off her scalp. @SJG that's not what I meant at all. But that is an interesting hairstyle for a woman to have while giving a BJ. Something out of the 1950s
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Tiburon, maybe you just meant a body wave, big hair. And then there were the perms, though not that popular any more. But both types are fairly practical. I think though most people, when they think of girls getting their hair done up, they mean bouffant. One stripper was telling me that a cop pulled her over just to see it. I don't really believe that though. But the extreme hair can be a dramatic turn on. Although these were not at clubs where the girls were going to be doing things where they would get disheveled. [view link] I had not known that they trace this to Marie Antoinette. Not sure if most people see it that way. [view link] [view link] [view link] And in the following two pictures you can see how much she resembles her brother Joseph. [view link] [view link] And here, also showing that resemblance, Joseph depicted and explaining how the play Figaro makes his sister frightened of her own people ( from Amadeus 1984 ) [view link] Joseph and Marie were both people who took their power and the associated responsibility very lightly. Marie Antoinette was hated, especially by the Fish Ladies [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion