tuscl

A call from a former fav.

K
New Jersey
A dancer I contact with called me yesterday. Until about 5 years ago we hung out a few times and chatted often. She is in real need for cash and wanted to set up OTC. Not having seen her in years and the sudden contact made me cautious. I was tempted to meet on some neutral ground to discuss the possibility but something nagged at me and I told her I could not. After a few minutes she admitted she had been busted for drug possession and needed money for a lawyer, bail for someone else and money to live on as she lost all the cash she had. I repeated to her that I was in no position to help her out. I wished I could but I just can't now.

I am a little surprised she got in this mess. It has been a few years but I was unaware of any drug activity back then. I'm glad I told her no. I don't want to be involved. I don't know if the police will be monitoring her but it isn't worth the risk. I would not be surprised if instead of a pleasant hour I got robbed by her or he BF. Assuming I get contacted by the police asking about that call, I don't intend to lie. She called asking me for money and I told her no.

I'll call my attorney tomorrow to get his advice just in case.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I think you made a wise decision.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    K: I think you made a fine decision. Just wondering -- what are you so worried about that you're going to talk to your lawyer? Are you imagining the police made her call old customers and listen in, and somehow even the act of turning her down might implicate you in something? Or they're going to subpoena her phone records and contact everyone she ever called? I think that's so improbable I wouldn't even think of contacting my attorney... so now I"m extra interested in hearing what your attorney has to say. Maybe I'm under-cautious.
  • K
    8 years ago
    I'm not worried about any legal issues. I have customers that might drop me if they think I am involved in any drug activities. Calling my lawyer, something I do often in my business will cost me about as much as a 15 minute lap dance. I would not be surprised if they did get her phone records. I am sure she called dealers and customers. I expect his advice to be tell them what I already told them. She asked for money and I said no. If they never contact me, I wasted a few minutes and the price of a lap dance.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You made a prudent decision. Depending on the hotness of the girl and her history, I might have set up OTC. Most strippers use drugs, but most won't rob you.

• Timbuck12
    8 years ago
    It would be highly highly unusual for the police to be monitoring her--if the charges are benign enough that she's out on bail I can't imagine what would warrant that type of surveillance. I understand your caution but relax, you're fine.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Anything is possible but you are rationalizing the worst-case scenario - strippers/ex-strippers having financial emergencies is typical - I may have passed simply b/c I don't like to deal w/ people that got major problems b/c they may start leaning on me to help them out.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    She's 5 years older which means 5 years more poundage both literally and figuratively. I wouldn't sweat it or be concerned.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Agree with the rest. Good decision to say no and move on.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    You probably just saved your life.

If you still wanted to help her out with money, I personally wouldn't physically meet up with her anywhere. I'd leave money or a money order in her name in an envelope somewhere that she could pick up that couldn't be traced back to me...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion