tuscl

Is it normal to be lonely for women ?

Thursday, September 15, 2016 5:34 PM
I'm in my 30s and single and lonely for women ! I don't always have the money to be going to strip clubs all the time but I always have the need to talk to a girl at least ! If I talk to a girl it makes my day ! Is this normal do u guys need girls in ur life too ?

16 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think for most single guys it probably is, but this is how they end up with GF's, and then end up married, and then end up dead. SJG
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I have a mother, a female boss, 4 sisters, several nieces, even more female cousins and other females I have to occasionally talk to at work. Do you think I feel a need to talk to another female? Nope. Of course this might be the reason some dancers think I'm married. Too quiet. I've already heard enough drama for the week before I even get inside a club.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Of course almost everyone has sexual needs. That's not the same thing as hearing all the drama going on some females seem to create.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Yes, it is normal. Lack of contact someone to share things with (connecting, sharing) or to touch can do that.. Clubs are about your fantasies and fulfilling your needs. Eventually you may move on. I would caution you about trying to use clubs to meet all or most of your needs. (1) it gets expensive and (2) there is a slight perversion to using clubs as your sole source of anything. Clubs should be a distraction or a diversion, IMO. Though as expensive as they are, you might want to about getting a girlfriend. Dating an meeting people is really fucked up and disrupted due to today's technology. consider reading or borrowing the following: [view link]
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Chris Rock said it best: "You're either single and lonely or married and miserable."
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Shailynn - if I have the choice I'll take single and lonely. It can suck sometimes, but I would rather have that them the stress of being miserable. Whenever I'm feeling like I may want to get serious, my ex (who I generally get along with) will do something that makes me say "that's why I'm not serious with anyone. I don't want to put up with that shit anymore. "
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Is it normal for men to be attracted to women? Hmmm... That's a toughy but think I'll go with "yes".
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Is it normal to respond to over-the-top troll accounts? I'm a poster and lonely for trolls.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ain't nothing like having a nice relationship with an attractive woman.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Lets see, I went to a nearly all male university, in a all male industry, and every co-worker is biomale, a butch dyke, or a not-passing MTF. I walk into any dance club, any woman who gets my dick up has 3 or 4 guys smiling and waving their dicks infront of her simultaneously in a mating ritual that I can't compete in. SCs work, the next choice is a "match making" service, or rape with a gun. Thats like the old days where you found a GF by grabbing her, tying her to your saddle and leaving town with her screaming on your horse. Hence the burka.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    good point, subraman.
  • georgebailey
    8 years ago
    Stripperheels- You miss intimacy. No worries! Everyone has a menu and a price.
  • carolynne
    8 years ago
    I'm lonely for throbbing cock... is that normal?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Carolynne - all of my favorite women are lonely for throbbing cock. I think it's perfectly normal. :-)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    carolynne... thumbs up on your profile. ;)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    or maybe that should be dick up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion