tuscl

#SexiestTeacher

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Sexy ‘teacher’ Patrice Brown gets guidance on school dress code

Patrice Brown became a social media sensation after several blogs and media outlets published her images. The images that were posted eventually went viral and it were accompanied by the hashtag, “TeacherBae.”
Brown’s voluptuous figure, form-fitting dresses, and high heels caused a stir. Some parents believed that Brown’s fashions were too provocative to work at an elementary school. Others stood up for Brown as thousands commented on social media. The Atlanta Public Schools recently released a statement to Fox 5 regarding Brown and her controversial outfits.

“Atlanta Public Schools can confirm that Patrice Brown is a paraprofessional employed with the district. She was given guidance regarding the APS employee dress code, the use of social media, and Georgia Code of Ethics for Educators, and she has been cooperative in addressing her presence on social media,” the statement said.

Brown, who is a graduate of Albany State University, is working to become an educator. She deleted several of her more provocative photos before deciding to make her Instagram account private. She currently has over 125K followers on Instagram.

Article link:
http://rollingout.com/2016/09/14/sexy-te…

Link to photos:
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pat…

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    She looks like Follies material to me.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    She looks like Papi's type. But not mine. :)
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think she looks pretty damn good.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Hey, Albany State University is my sister's alma mater. I wonder if my sister knows her.

I'll spend a check on that ...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    she'll probably end up banging some lucky 13 year old.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Would not, not even with Papi's dick. Well, okay, now I've taken it too far...

CORRECTION: Would not, unless it was with Papi's dick
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @shailynn I don't think that's common for black women ESPECIALLY of her type to bang children, if at all. NEver seen it reported in the news anyway.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    I pretty much had only old bags. Would have died to have one that was pretty.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion