Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Would you fuck this hoe for free? P4p?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (19)Latest

Profile picture for 99Bitches
99Bitches
•

I would fo sho. Looks like you could bounce a quarter off dat ass.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Big butt, but hell yeah.

Profile picture for Beaver_Hunter
Beaver_Hunter
•

Big fake butt. Was that photoshopped with MSPaint?

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Both

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Well, I guess if you will, or if you want to, her digits are there.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah her ass def looks fake - I like her big titties which look natural but not 100% sure - but her demeanor and facial expressions def turn me off - she gives me a bad vibe - either stuck-up or a real bitch, so I'd stay away personally - don't like the vibe that comes across.

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

She's a cute little basketball smuggler.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

She caters to high class gentlemen so that leaves me out

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Kind of looks like a bitch....which turns me on, yea I'd do her!!!

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

She's pretty. (1) Attitude matters so it depends on how we hit it off. (2) That and if she's in my budget. I make no assumptions for either parameter.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

I would, but you can't be trusting Backpage. From what I hear most the girls pics are fake on there, or they post pics from like 10 years ago.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Face is somewhat pretty; body is just way too curvy for my tastes.

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Agree with @Hunter -- almost photoshopped quality.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Pass. Not my type.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Depending on my mood or horny quotient at a certain moment I might consider her for free but I would never consider paying her. Physically she's totally not my type.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Not what I'm looking for.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I think both silicone and photoshop are involved. There is one face pic where her eyebrows were applied with a paint roller. In summary: No.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

free? yes.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

nice find chess- i approve. keep 'em cumming

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement