Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hot dancers vs movie actresses

Darkblue999
Darkblue999VIP79118

Somewhere in the club

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I feel hot dancers has great bodies than movie actresses, Sometimes during lap dances my heart skips several beats.How about you?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

If my heart skips any beats my Pacemaker/Internal Cardiac Defibrillator (ICD) kicks in and I recover quickly

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Well you have to think, so many actresses and singers look beautiful with 8 lbs of make up on then you see them without make up and you're like omg.

Take Adele for example. She's fat, but I think she has a beautiful face, she always has a ton of makeup on. Ever see her without it? Without it she looks like she would be roaming aisle 8 of Walmart with 3 screaming kids in tow.

S
Supremeruler
•

^dancers wear a ton of make up too. I agree though. Mostly any woman can look good enough with make up. That's not to say they don't look good w/o makeup though.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

I hate that I have to lookup most "celebrities" people post on here. That said, Adele was correctly Characterized here.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

there ain't nothing like physical contact and intimacy.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement