tuscl

Ever happen to bump into a dancer you know...in the street, outside the club

gothamyte
from that Adam Westsiiiide of Gotham
Monday, September 12, 2016 11:53 PM
did she act the same as she did in the club? dress the same? was she by herself? did y'all embrace?

25 comments

• gothamyte
    8 years ago
    yep. she came into my venue where i work at without knowing i worked there. she looked a little different in her street clothes / non-dancer wear. she came across more focused in her street clothes. in the club, she comes off as pretty but a little ditzy. on the street, outside the club, she came off as pretty, sharp as a tack, yet very sweet. she came in with another dancer who at the club this other dancer comes off as brainy. outside the club in real life this other dancer seemed blonde as hell though she isn't blonde. me and the pretty dancer embraced. but she first gave me a look like 'please don't tell anyone who we are.' i've known pretty for like 5-10 years. since then pretty dancer has stopped by my venue a few other times--without the other dancer. always embraces me. she hangs out at the bar side and has fun. i always wonder if anyone else in the room knows because they don't act like it. her club is in a different city. the first time, when she brought her stripper friend with her, she told her stripper friend that i often come to the club. her friend walked up to me and was like "i don't remember ever seeing you at the club". yo, i literally had a lapdance with this chick the night before, that didn't remember me. and it wasn't my first lapdance with her either. i was like, remember last night a guy with glasses and a ball cap. nope. i always thought she was so smart, inside the club, she was always acting intelligent. couldn't believe she was as blonde outside the club. she kept tripping over her words and laughing. came up to me later and was like "oh, i remember you now. i gave you a lapdance last week." i was like, no, it was just last night! and it wasn't the first time. i'm glad pretty stopped bringing her around. lol
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    ditsy is not the right word...distant is the right word.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I've seen them in public. Hell, I had the dumb luck to go through the line of the local drive thru coffee shop and have the girl be the barista once. That was interesting. However, that isn't really normal. I don't go out of my way to speak with them if I have the dumb luck to see them in public. They probably don't want to have to deal with their stripper job with people who may not know they have one.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I once ran into my favorite Strip Club bartender at the local Convenience Store. She looked exactly the same and ran up and gave me a hug. I am really glad I was alone at the time and did not have to explain. The bartender was with her long time boyfriend and he did not seem interested or concerned in the least.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I used to run into them quite frequently at the Waffle House just down the street from my then favorite club. Some ignored me while others came and sat with me. The rule is to always let them make the first move OTC.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I saw one at the veterinarians office (as a customer). I only knew her stage name, and she ignored me when I greeted her. It was the day I put my dog to sleep because his cancerous tumor had ruptured. Shitty day.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    At Taco Bell and she ignored me. I spoke with her about later that evening and she said she always never talks to customers outside the club unless that speak first to save embarrassment on both sides. Later we saw each other at a hotel.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    One time I took DS II shopping and she saw a couple that she had danced for at the club. The guy smiled at her warmly, and the woman glared at her like she would like to slit her throat. I got the impression from their reactions that DS II had been a previous source of conflict in their relationship. DS II was about 20 times hotter than this guys girlfriend. The thing that was really funny is that she had seen this same couple a few weeks earlier in a restaurant.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I went to an IHOP in Columbia SC for breakfast one day. As soon as I was seated I noticed the dancer that was destined to become my ATF. She was with(I found out later) her husband. He had is back to me. She waved at me and I waved back. During breakfast every time I looked in her direction she was smiling back at me. When they got up to leave she waved at me again. Later that afternoon at the club, I trued to tell several dancers about my chance meeting with her but they had already heard it from her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    never happened to me. :(
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    As I climbed the stairs to the second floor of the probate court there she was: 22, long black hair, perfect body and I have touched her everywhere. She was there getting child support from her baby daddy A big smile; a hello J..... and a hug with a kiss on the lips. Of course every single male lawyer from all f courts now wants to come over and chat making me the most popular guy in the building. She had an appointment at 10 and t he clerk at my request calls her case first, just as I told her he would. Except for the room fee to the house my next CR was free and just as good as paid.
  • ESL
    8 years ago
    Careful ski, you will give that prostitute a disease. Lawyers will screw anything for $$
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I would probably not even notice if I bumped into any dancer on my daily errand runs on the weekend. I'm too focused to the point where I never bother to look around my surroundings to get shit done. The closest I'll ever get to these dancers is pretty much rolling with their romance hustle until they stop contacting me after learning I'm not easily played.
  • gothamyte
    8 years ago
    now that i think about it, it's happened 3 other times: in the 90s, i'm in my 20s in college working student security at one of the smaller quirky blindspot libraries that i worked once in a blue moon and one of my best friends walks in to assist me close the joint and says hold up the quiet student chick behind the desk that never talks that works here--she works at a strip club in dc (now defunct). i was like, naw. because she was just your classic, slim, brunette, quiet girl that you'd find working at libraries. probably artsy. didn't come across as a stripper--on first glance. he swore it was her. so we made a point to hit the strip club that weekend to see who was right (at the time he frequented that club since he had an ATF there). yep, there she was on stage. if you ever been to jp's in dc at that time in the mid 90s before they renovated there wasn't much space between dancer and patron. so she couldn't avoid seeing us, or us seeing her. like it was either an arm or 2 arms lengths between patron and customer (depending if you were upstairs or downstairs). at the library, we didn't interact because we mostly came within the last 15 minutes to help them close. that quirky library was like a graveyard in there, so i didn't like being there. i would've never realized it was her since she was so quiet. she wasn't shy about it. she smiled. she was naked on stage and continued to do her routine. yeah, we tipped her on stage and made small talk while she danced. and she was legit on stage. again there's not a lot of space at that time; there wasn't room to just avoid anyone in the SC. we were more embarrassed than she was. i only worked that library once in a blue moon, next time i worked the library, yep, she was quietly behind the desk, smiled and waved so i got a better look at her because i honestly never looked at her before. she looked like actress zooey deschanel but slimmer with glasses. damn i wish now i pursued her. my buddy and i just kinda left it alone. one stripper, i saw her just a few blocks up the street working at tgi fridays 24 hours later. i literally saw her at the strip club the night before. next day my office decides to have lunch at fridays and guess who's working. i'll always remember her because she was the first dancer i ever heard call us johns "perverts" it was before the club opened that night and she didn't think anybody was around to hear her. i was so offended back then. of course 20+ years later, seeing all i've seen in a club, she's 100% right. lol. and finally, when i was in college, for my bday, i'd order up and invite a stripper to our dorm from the yellow pages. forgot all about those days. so this one chick was good so we, my dormmates and i invited her back a few times. turns out she was our age and in college at the same time. she also stripped at a club in baltimore and i still have the 90s ad from a magazine that has a picture of her at the club that she gave me tho i never went to see her. damn, i wish i kept that relationship up, she shoulda been there when we graduated for ol' times sake. i had the same dormmates as roommates the whole time. it would've been a great full circle. fast forward i saw her one summer at the mall locally while we were still in college when she doesn't live around here. she was with friends. i followed her all around the mall because i couldn't place who she was but it kept bugging me that i knew this chick. then one point almost on cue, she dropped something and bent over to pick it up and it sounds so cliche and straight from tv but as soon as she bent over a light bulb went off and i recognized her because i didn't recognize her in street clothes at all. she finally came over and embraced me. i'm gonna make that a hobby of mine to track her down if i can. i still have her business card from 20 years ago with the agency that sent her. it was always a nice sweet time when she visited the dorm for my bdays--we were all the same age and in college. she enjoyed us being her repeat customers and seeing all 4 of us and catching up. there was no fallout. I don't know why we never called her back the rest of our college years.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Yes. Twice. One time at Rite-Aid when I was picking up prescriptions and I recognized one of my favorites stocking shelves. She told me she worked part time at a Rite Aid but I didn't know that it was that particular location. It was a complete coincidence. She acted like a typical normal person doing their job and just chatted about club stuff. Second time was at Walmart. A dancer that I occasionally received dances from was there shopping and we randomly bumped into each other. She wasn't wearing any revealing clothing and was sort of a plain jane that day without makeup on. Nothing major came out of it though.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Yes. I posted about one such meeting a month or so back. there have been other times I've bumped into them. The majority of the time they ignore me and I take that as my cue to ignore them. Friends of mine are members at a beach club about half an hour from home and I see a few there with their sugar daddies from time to time. My favorite beer bar is also the favorite of one of the dancers at a local club. She stops in sometimes before work. We compare notes about beer and single malts.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Once I stopped at a local small Mexican food place close to where I worked for lunch, There she was, a stripper I knew from Henry VIII South days dressed in ambulance gear. She gave meaning to the "Henry handshake" whenever I ran into her at various clubs. She smiled at me, I smiled back, we talked outside a bit, before going back to work. Crazy chick, I was saddened to hear she was killed when she got run over.:)
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A few times. The most recent time was a couple of days ago at the mall. She was with her kid, she smiled at me and that was it.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I was at my favorite club this past summer. My favorite entertainer stopped in the club. I waved to her and she waved back That was it. I am not sure what I expected. But, I learned that day that for her our interactions were strictly business.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    She was with her date / boyfriend.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    Yes, at an auto service shop. She was with a young child and we just sort of nodded acknowledgement. Nothing more.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    My ATF and I met many times outside the club. The most surprising was when I went to my side business after my "real" work, she was there!
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Mrs sea saw one at Target last year. Normal clothes i think she said something like sweat pants and a t-shirt and no make up but she instantly knew her from the SC. She looked at mrs sea and did a quick double take and she could tell she recognized her as well. They both just smiled and said hi as they passed each other.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I've run into several dancers while moving about in the real world, and most have been smart enough to either not acknowledge me or maybe just offer up a slight nod. It's better that way for all parties.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Yeah, a few times over the years, with different girls. Usually a hug, sometimes getting ignored or warned off with their eyes, and once I bumped into a girl at a restaurant; we decided to have lunch before we went to the club. Seems like the hugs are more likely to happen if they're with their guy than if they're with their kids. I refrain from public groping in either case.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion