Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eating food that makes you moan

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I had a vanilla Carmel Sunday with salted nuts from Denny's. Shit was $4 and it was a so good I was moaning in public on every bite lol

I needed a more private VIP for this kind of eating lol

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

scat?

S
Supremeruler
•

Damn juice you're enjoying your food too much if you moaning.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

You tell me lol...video tells all

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Where is your god damned bib, Juice?

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

Chilean sea bass in Santa Monica. I salivate every time I think about it.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Jägermeister

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

^^ No one goes cuz they're too crowded

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Juice probably stole the crayons.

Nina, I hear that my dick tastes like Chilean sea bass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement