tuscl

Scottsdale vs Dallas

Hi all need some advice. I have the opportunity to go to Scottsdale area for a strip club trip. Any thoughts. I've heard mixed reviews. Is it worth the trip? I like decent mileage and friendly type places.. nor like Manhattan style bullshit clubs where they don't even touch you.
Thanks in advance!

12 comments

• myocardium
    8 years ago
    Btw I titled the thread vs Dallas... bc that may also be an option. I would think Dallas would be better but the thing is Scottsdale is more convenient for me.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Welcome to TUSCL.

There is an entire section on this site full of reviews of strip clubs around the country. Hell, around the world. If you take a few minutes and read the reviews of Scottsdale clubs you will have your answer. And if you consider other Phoenix area clubs your answer may well be different.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Wherever you decide to go, kindly submit a review for your club visit(s). Scottsdale does host an awesome car auction, and has several real high end auto dealerships.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Off the top of my head Phoenix seems to have a bit-more well-liked clubs - e.g. HiLiter, Christies (Tempe Location); Bourbon Street Circus (plus many other clubs).

Dallas also has many clubs but seems Baby Dolls Dallas is the one consistently getting good reviews - Buck's about an hour west in Ft Worth is also well-liked - and there are some other pretty-good clubs like PT's and The Lodge.

If you plan on hitting just one club I'd say maybe Baby Dolls Dallas - but if you wanna hit more than one well-liked club then maybe Phoenix may be a better option - neither location is a bad-option IMO.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    There's really only one club in Scottsdale worth mentioning, Skin. But that club mileage wise can't hold a candle to all of the great Phoenix clubs which are 15-20 min away (longer if you are farther north in Scottsdale). Even Christie's in Tempe is a great option.

Stay away from dream palace and elite cabaret which are rip off joints.
  • myocardium
    8 years ago
    Thanks guys. Yes I know I can go through the reviews of the clubs individually. I'm just trying to get a flavor of the city. Like some cities have bad rules/air dances etc. But looks Phoenix is a good option then? Better than Dallas overall for mileage?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Read some reviews of the clubs mentioned & draw your own conclusions - HiLiter is pretty popular & has the advantage of having good $10 floor-dances but club can often be packed.
  • HolaTX
    8 years ago
    The clubs in Dallas I have been to aren't airdance clubs. They don't offer any real privacy, though, unless maybe you're investing $200+ on a skybox/room (before paying for dances), but I haven't tried that.

At the Dallas clubs I have been to, you either get a chair in a wide-open area with other chairs (and floor guys/bouncers) around, or a bench in a booth where the booths have dividers between them but are exposed on one side to anyone walking by.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    I think if you read the reviews of Scottsdale clubs you will quickly see they are not well thought of. Other clubs in the Valley, much better. But damn, there is no substitute for reading the reviews yourself. Don't be so damn lazy.

• PredragDr
    8 years ago
    Scottsdale sucks and go to Phoenix. Phoenix has more lookers than DFW in general, but DFW has quantity over quality. Go to HiLiters's day shift and Bourbon Street's night shift if in Phoenix.
  • Harderlap
    8 years ago
    Read the reviews for Blue Moon Lounge in Phoenix. IF that is your sort of thing, you won't find anything like it in Dallas.
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    Scottsdale and Tempe both suck, bypass and head for the Blue Moon Lounge, Hi-Liter, or even Bourbon Street Circus in Phoenix. Even the mighty Alaskan Bush Company is but a shadow of its former self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion