tuscl

The Last DS Sex Story?

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

I sent the DS a text a few weeks ago telling her that I wasn’t going to be seeing her any more. She started out really pissed, but soon she decided to try and convince me to take her back. And she’s very convincing. We had some nice talks over the phone, she sent me lots of nude pics, and she made lots of promises of fun. I agreed to see her one more time to “talk about it.” Here’s how our “talk” went.

She got to my hotel room a little early. Saying she looked incredibly fuckable is like saying that the ocean is big. It’s true, but an insanely huge understatement. She was dressed in a revealing outfit that was casual yet sensual. It looked kind of like she had just thrown the outfit on as she walked out the door, but that casualness was purposeful. I suspect she had actually spent quite a while getting ready. She knows what I like, and she has dressed herself up for the exact look that I most adore. And remember, she is my perfect 10 to begin with. I’m instantly aroused. She looks like the perfect, innocent, gorgeous girl next door who just happens to be wearing the most sensual outfit imaginable.

For the first little bit, we talk and catch up since we hadn’t seen each other in a few weeks. And of course we invited Mary Jane to join us. With each hit, my dick got harder and my lust grew. It didn’t take too much of this until weed told her that she looked hot and perhaps she would be move comfortable if she took off her shirt. She complied. Then weed suggested that her shorts looked tight, why didn’t she get comfortable and take them off. Immediate compliance. Of course her bra looked uncomfortable, so it was removed. Then I behold the best breasts that I have ever worshipped. Those girls and I have had some magnificent times together. Then the thong is gone, and paradise is revealed.

I quickly removed my clothing, and told her to please move from her chair to the bed. When she is in position, I lay next to her. We then kiss passionately like two lovers who have been apart for months. I gently move her hand to my penis as we kiss, and she caresses me as I explore her mouth. We do this for a long time. I then start kissing her cheeks and her neck, I nibble her ears, and I come back to her mouth. I honestly enjoy kissing her almost as much as I enjoy being uncovered inside her tight, pink, young pussy. But there is work to do so I move down to her glorious mounds. I do my best to suck the life out of them through her nipples, as she softly moans in pleasure. I love a woman like her who gets off on having her breasts sucked.

Finally I reluctantly leave the breasts and move down between her legs. I position myself below her and instruct her to spread her legs wide. She does so. For a minute or so, I just soak in the visual of her spread young pussy before my face with the rest of her erotic body laid before me. This may be the last time that I see it in person so I soak it in snd try to memorize everything.

We’ve done this many many many times before, but yet somehow, in some way, this time was totally different. I think it was because I incorporated some of the techniques that the DC enjoys, and the DS liked them, so I mixed them into the routine. And of course she faced the risk of the loss of my business so she was particularly submissive. After gently kissing and then licking her entire vagina, and her asshole (yes I licked the damn thing, and she liked it too!), I got down to business. I started with her clit and loved it orally in every way I know how. She clearly enjoyed it immensely. Then I went down and explored her insides with my tongue. I stuck my tongue down as deep as I could and stimulated the walls of her opening. I went around in circles so every inch received my full love, and then I fucked her hard and fast with my tongue. Then I went back to her clit, and then back to tongue fucking her. Eventually she started guiding her pussy to where she wanted me to go. So I was licking her clit, and then she’d arch up so my tongue was inside her. So I’d work there for a while. Then she’d move back down so my tongue was on her clit.

This got to the point where she was in effect fucking me in the mouth. I just held my face still with my tongue sticking out. She’d move her pussy to where she wanted my tongue to be, and she’d move and thrust around using my mouth and tongue in whatever way brought her the most pleasure. I moved my tongue all over wherever she put it. I felt like she was totally using and abusing my mouth, and it was wonderful. This is exactly how our relationship started, with me fulfilling my cunnilingus fetish upon her, although she has made me much, much, much better at it.

I adore watching her face while I do this. She smiles every few seconds as a new sensation of pleasure hit her. And she moans softly, sweetly, sexy. She was totally into the fucking my face thing. She’d grin with concentration as she used my mouth in one position, then she’d smile with the pleasure it brought, then she’d be concentrating on using me to pleasure her with some slightly different sensation.

This went on, and on, and her moans got more intense, and louder, and louder, until she let out a scream. And I felt the spasms coming. She pushed her pussy hard against my face. I took the entire thing into my mouth and I sucked as hard and as long and as intently as I possibly could. She was bucking her hips like a bronco but like any good cowboy would, I stayed attached to her the whole way.

When it was finally complete, I moved my face back slightly and took in the visual again. I need to memorize this view in case I don’t see her again. Then I went back to her pussy and gently kissed it all over. I wasn’t planning to give her any more oral pleasure at this point. I just wanted to express my true feelings for her vagina before leaving. But one thing led to another and within a few minutes she was fucking my face again. The next orgasm came about 10 minutes later.

Then I kissed my way back up to her face. When I got there, she took my face in her hands, and forcefully put her tongue in my mouth. We locked mouths. Did I mention how much I adore kissing the stripper that I love. Then I stuck my cock in her glorious pussy. It felt so new, so young, so tight, so wet, It was absolutely perfect. I’ve been here at least a hundred times before, probably more than that, but somehow it always stays new. When an old guy gets to stick his dick in an 18-20 yo pussy, uncovered and bare like it is supposed to be, it always feels like the first time. I put my hands on her tits, my tongue in her mouth, and I fucked her as fast and as hard as I ever have. I fucked, and I fucked, and I fucked some more. As hard as I am capable. How could I have possibly even thought of giving this girl up?

After a while, I must slow down a little bit to stop myself from exploding before she is ready. She seems a little disappointed, but nonetheless hopeful, patient, compliant, and totally submissive. I can do absolutely anything sexual with her right now and she will allow it. She has never said no to a sexual request. And you can be damn sure that she’s not going to start saying no to anything tonight.

I withdraw and then stick the head in just a little way. Then back out, in a little, over and over. Then I withdraw all the way, and shove myself deep inside her. I start out doing this slow, but pick up speed. After a few minutes I’m back to going as fast and hard as I can, but this time I withdraw completely with each thrust. Withdraw completely, then shove myself deep inside her, withdraw, shove, withdraw, shove, over and over. As an older guy, this is something that I wasn’t always able to do this well. I used to sometimes not be hard enough to withdraw completely and shove myself quickly and deeply back in over and over again. But with weed, like I reported recently, I’m harder than ever and this is easy.

Another thing that weed does, besides making me super hard, is it allows me to last a long time. When I get close, I just slow down for a minute or two, and then pick up the pace and keep going. The DS has always been able to cum pretty easily through fucking, and she’s usually multiorgasmic. So if I can fuck long enough, I can usually count on making her cum several times. I think our record is five orgasms through fucking alone, although its hard to be sure because sometimes the orgasms kind of blend together. Soon I see and hear the tell tale signs that mean that an orgasm is approaching. When this happens, the important thing for me to do is to keep fucking and keep fucking hard. No more slow downs now, I must fuck her hard through to the end of this orgasm. At least thats the plan.

When the orgasm starts, her vagina grabs my dick. and tightens around it. This is normal and happens every time. Her pussy always grabs hold of me to start the orgasm. But this time she grabs my dick harder than ever before. A lot harder. Usually I can keep fucking through this tightness, but not this time. This time her pussy grabs and holds my dick so hard than I cannot not move it, not even the slightest bit. It’s like she took her fist and held onto my dick so tightly that I couldn’t move it. So I just rock my body back and forth gently, acting like I’m fucking her but unable to move because she has grabbed hold of me, until finally she loosens her grip and the spasms move through her. I am now free to continue fucking her hard to guarantee that the orgasm continues unabated until spent. She lets out a soft moaning sound as she cums that just sounds like a long “M” -- “mmmmmmmmmmmmm,” “mmmmmmmmm,” “mmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

Often I release myself as she cums, but this time I’m not there. We are going to keep fucking for a while. She’s good with that, as always. So I do all of the same things all over again -- fast slow and in between, from every angle, hard and soft, withdrawing sometimes and not other times. I consider switching positions, but this is so good I just stick with missionary. We kiss often, and deeply. I also pause every now and then to hold, bounce, kiss, and suck on the best breasts that I will ever see. It’s wonderful -- the most pleasurable act in existence, with the most beautiful and sexy young woman that I can imagine. After quite a while of this (not sure of the exact time, though, cause of the weed), she cums again. She grabs me again but not so tight like before. This orgasm feels more like a regular one. She releases, moans, smiles, and finally is done.

I have a choice here. I’m closer and can release myself to orgasm fairly easily if I want to. But I can just as easily last longer and try to fuck her to another orgasm. The little head allows me to decide since he will be gloriously happy either way. If she’d only cum twice, then I would probably continue and give her at least a third. But she’s already had the two oral orgasms today, and that decides it for me. I allow the cum to continue growing in my penis. As I mentioned in a previous post, weed gives me great control over my orgasm. I start to spasm but then the process kind of freezes. I feel that wonderful “its starting” feeling for 30 seconds or more. Then it spurts out, and the pleasure flows, but its much slower than without weed. Each spasm is in slow motion. It is a glorious orgasm with the young stripper of my dreams.

If you’re keeping track, that’s one orgasm for John, and four for DS. But there are many more orgasms to come on this date. This is only part 1 of the story. She is trying to convince me to keep seeing her, and she’s not nearly done with that effort. I’ll decide later whether or not to post the story of the other orgasms from our “talk.”

20 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    JS69 is dumping the DS? I always joked JS69 was going to marry the DS but it looks like I was wrong. JS69 is gonna marry his DC (Dream Civilian) - oh how the plot twists!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write this.

• Bavarian
    8 years ago
    The long awaited story is here. Thanks for posting it JS69.

Like I said before, I would just keep the DC and DS1. That's it. You don't need any other women in your life.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    John, sounds to me like you are in position to tell her the only way you'll keep fucking her/seeing her is for free.

On another note, some people thought my article was long! Great story though, looking forward to Part 2.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I haven't read it yet. But there is often always room for a discreet mistresses. Lots of old world Italians and Greeks had them, typically the small business owners as they had enough $$ to support 2 women and 2 homes for the long haul.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "The Last DS Sex Story?"
    Haven't you said that before? I don't know why you'd want to stop fucking the most beautiful girl in the world to you. This DS thing is gonna go on until SHE calls it off.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Only read the title since I just has dinner. If I remember correctly, this is the third long essay descibing the very last encounter with his beloved teenaged sex worker ( the one who sucked his dick the first night).
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    It's funny that I may be reading the demise of one of the great love/lust stories of TUSCL in that I just got home from what was probably the last time I'll have had sex with my ATF. She got out of detox today and has a flight to her new home in FL tomorrow. I picked her up and brought her to a hotel near my home. I got her settled and told her I didn't want to have sex, but wanted to chill with her later that evening. I went home and got dinner for me and my wife and has done of my neighbors come to stay with her while I went back to the hotel.
    She was packing for her flight and of course has insufficient room in her bags and wonders if I'll ship a box of sneakers. She comes to me as I'm sitting on the couch and kneels in front of me. She says she can never thank me for everything I've done for her and not just money. She describes how I've always been there for her at her most disgusting, lowest point in her drug addled life, through her times when no one else would help. She feels that she would not be alive were it not for my innumerable interventions.
    There's a whirlpool tub in the room and she's got the water running and tells me she needs a bath and needs to shave and wants to fuck me - no money needed. She undresses and her flawless body arouses me. Please join me in the tub. I undress and while I'm aroused I'm not yet fully hard. We wash each other, kiss, tongues lightly touching, her breasts softly brushing my chest. She shaves her legs & armpits, then her pussy. She spreads her lips to get every stubble. We get out a towel each other off. We move to the bed and make out.like teenagers and she starts licking my nipples and slowly working down to my semi-hard dick. She swallows it whole and pulls it up as she raises her head. She laves my balls and returns to the head sucking so hard it hurts but feels so good. I'm about 90% there but need a little more stimulation. I ask her to tell me a story about a sex escapade where she really enjoyed the sex.
    She described in detail her seduction of a 5'8" inch thin black drug dealer with a 10" long and thick dick, how she made him cum after just licking his cockhead. This got me ready to fuck and she had me lie on my back while she rode me cowgirl, then reversed cowgirl with her pink asshole staring at me as her pussy gripped my dick as she tweaked which almost got me off.
    We stopped for a cigarette and then I fingered her wet pussy, with my middle finger massaging her g-spot. Who knows if it's real, but it is for her. She came once and I licked and gently kissed and massaged her clit with my tongue, after she came again I had her spread her legs and lying behind her took her from behind. She then closed her legs and the friction brought me to climax. This took two hours and I had no drugs, no alcohol, and yet was dizzy from the exertion.
    She snuggled and we talked and she wanted to know why I said I didn't want sex. I told her that I didn't want her to leave thinking it was just her pussy I loved. She said she knew already and that no matter what happens she loves me. Sayonara.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What's this?? Both Gawker and JS69 say they are done fucking their DS and ATF for good.

Does anyone actually believe this will happen?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^no.

Men have a weakness that Ms. Spears alluded to in 1998:

Britney Spears - ...(Hit Me) Baby One More Time
    https://youtu.be/C-u5WLJ9Yk4
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    you guys ought to be professional writers. great detail.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Instead of a "dance off" it's a "story telling show down"

I'm waiting for Juice to lay down some awesome plagiarism to throw a 3rd story in the mix.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If I was just one level higher Gawker's story would make me cry. I honestly don't know if I can say goodbye like he did.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I mean what can you do, there is an emotianal attachment here in both JS and gawker. What do you do? It's tough, I feel for both or our friends.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Just sobbing and in tears reading about all the drama. Breaking up with a sex worker is a traumatic experience that we all go through.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    You have got to appreciate a girl who works hard for the money. Have fun. Keep a clear head.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    And why are you saying goodbye?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Mr R, 3 reasons. Main reason is cause of my dream civilian girlfriend. Secondary reasons are to save money for retirement (to avoid gawker's fate), and to avoid catching an std which I have miraculously avoided up to this point.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I dropped her off at the airport today and frankly there's a sense of relief to have her out of my life. I know within two weeks I'll be so horny my female cat will be in danger, but as the ATF said to me on the way to the airport, " I'm like a 15 year old girl in that I need someone to manage my life. I don't trust myself to make good decisions"
    I personally think that I got something out of all the drama, but that wears real thin real fast. She also mentioned that she needs to have a full panel of std tests, which I think is an excellent idea in that I think she's slept with 1/2 the drug dealers east of the Mississippi in the past week or two. Since I stopped paying, she's had to resort to fucking and sucking for her drugs. She tells me that the dealers have their pick of female addicts and tend to be very choosy. Who'd have thunk?
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Thanks for taking the time to write. You're clearly still in love with her, but making the right call.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Best of luck Gawker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion