tuscl

Stripper asked me if I Enjoyed Strip Clubs?

I am a 21 years old if that helps anyway onto the story. I took the girl to the VIP room and she started with instant hard grinding, different positions left and right, biting of the ear, licking of the face , handshake threw the pants to jr, talking dirty, the moaning, the FIV and the sucking on nipples. Jr popped out of my boxers because of the massive grinding she was giving me. I thought she was going to be angry for some reason but she saw it gave it a somewhat handshake a lick and I saw she wanted more but didnt per take because of the cameras she said. She put it back inside my boxers and continued the grinding. By this time I'm out of $100 in 4 songs. I didn't think much of it because I had my fun. I pay her the money and then she starts asking me questions I would've thought by me giving her the money she would've left and onto the next customer but no she starts asking me if I go to strip clubs often and if I enjoy them? I said yes to both that I really enjoy going to strip clubs and I try to go every 2 weeks at least. When I looked at her face she seemed disappointed and just said ok and left. I find this extremely odd I might be trippin or is it odd?

13 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Don't worry about, she's a stripper.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    It's an ego thing, IMO. It's interesting that there is jealousy over customers. A house mom once told me that even the most modest milktoast mousey girls are primadonnas. If you are young, fit and generous she won't want to share you.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    she see's you're a very young dude

not that there's anything wrong with it, but typically very young dudes don't go to strip clubs regularly

So my guess would be she probably thinks you're caught up in the fantasy of it all and that's why (if I had to guess) she reacted the way she did

But in a strip club, dancers or customers judging each other is pretty silly-----so don't sweat it
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    At your age I though strippers were really cool women. I actually did not give it too much thought. You shouldn't either. (Hell, I should take my own advice these days and I'm 38).
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    She probably expected you to be young and say something less embarrasing. Come on bro, maybe she was into you or had higher expectations. As young me we are EXPECTED to pull tail, left right and center for less than $20...AT THE NIGHT CLUB. The fact that you go to strip clubs more often than she expects probably tells her you are regular PL like the old dudes she surfaced. Maybe she wanted some extramaritals after work. Who knows, you should have followed up but now you're left to wonder.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Or maybe her expression was ALL IN YOUR HEAD and your high off a good time. Could totally be fabricated by your wild hormones wanting its oats to be sowed.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I think it's because she really liked you and was disappointed that you saw other strippers. She probably was interested in wanting to develop a civie relationship.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Flag +1 IMO.

Most strippers, along w/ most of society, look down on dudes that go to strip-clubs often - so I assume she msy have liked you & wanted to know if you were one of those guys.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i enjoy a good strip club. in fact I could easily say i LOVE a good strip club... because of the girls. what a way to break the ice with a pretty woman.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Try this: "Eh, strip clubs are alright. I only come when I'm in between girlfriends and I don't want to forget what a naked woman looks like. It's been 30 days, lol." --> She might say something like, "oh really, maybe we should hang out and fix that girlfriend problem/drought you seem to have." --> Then man up and ask her out. I've done variations on that in the past and it works.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Maybe she kind of liked you, but was disappointed that you make the strip clubs a regular thing.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    All of the answers are spot on...

She most likely developed a liking for you since you are on the much younger side and was disappointed in the fact that you club regularly and see other dancers
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If she asked me if I liked strip clubs, I would have said, "Yes, because I like beautiful women and I like to keep them in high heels and makeup.

And then licking your face, I would have steadied her and DFKed her. Maybe start first with open tongue kissing.

But better to play with her in the front room. You can still feed her money, but try to make it happen in the front room as there is not a fixed formula for songs or money, and so it is easier for you to lead it.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion