Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How i feel every pay day

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Well, that's pretty superficial, except for bubble bath girl

Profile picture for sf_payday
sf_payday
•

that pwas pretty cool, but i wish they showed less of the horse and more of the girl bouncing her ass

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol...I agree guys...I like the song...love the artist....fond the video comical and jerks it to the bubble bath bitch

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

when you don't rely on paycheck to paycheck, you forget payday exists.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Fuck you, jackie, you and tthe horse you ride on

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I remember vaguely a time when I was handed a paycheck and it felt good. Nowadays, I don't even remember I got paid because everything is electronic and direct deposit. I do check my checking account every month.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

LMAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Bang bang

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

that chick is the reason why I love black clubs (and black women in general). I wanna hit dat.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement