Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Where's George

Beaver_Hunter

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Ever heard of this? Its a web site devoted to track dollar bills. Here's one I got today.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Willing to bet it has some cocaine residue on it too.

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Someone broke the rule.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

George does not know cocaine. however Ben certainly does.

Profile picture for elvis2
elvis2
•

I have gotten several of them, registered them, amd sent them on to someone else. Tracking them is neat to do.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I found one of those bills one time. I think I had the bill for a year before I went to the web site and then spent it.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement