tuscl

Britney Spears

Sunday, August 28, 2016 5:20 AM
[view link] She's got a new album out. I haven't listened to it yet. She's looking good, after her, ahem, drug problems. Would you do her?

23 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Sure. I often get horny in the morning.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Meh. I always thought Christina Aguilera looked better.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I could do her too, not that picky in the morning. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i'll take both for a threesome.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Oh hell yeah. She is still 1000x better than wanna-bes like Selena Gomez
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Sure. I have a weakness for "hit me baby one more time." -- not the song but the concept.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    Selena is cute and I certainly would like to get to know her in a very very personal way too. and taylor swift.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Barbra Streisand does it for me. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    shadowcat, while you're doing Barbara, ask her about her early days in Detroit.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I never cared for her much when she was younger but she has aged into one smokin' hot MILF. Her body is amazing and when she's done up she's stunningly beautiful (to me), although if you've ever seen her without all her makeup you'll say "meh."
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Hells bells, shailynn, I bet I'd be frightening to look at without make up on, also. LOL That nose of Babs is classic, it made her plainer, but she had a look, even then. I bet she is a stunner these days. Money helps a lot. I'd do Babs in a heartbeat.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd definitely fuck her.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    do you guys really know how old she is? 74. certainly looks good for an old lady. and was very hot when younger. butt 74. maybe if she split her wealth with me. butt i ain't a gigallo
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, I do, justme62, I've been a fan of Babs ever since she made it big. Back in the late 60's when she was doing bar gigs, she was featured at one of Detroit's best restaurants downtown. My sister met her during her show, became a huge fan, I listen to Barbara's music for a long, long time. We followed her career and her retirements. I don't care that she's 11 years older than me. I like older women. :)
  • Brian15212
    8 years ago
    Absolutely
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    vm, I think you know my type. She certainly wouldn't fill that, but she can blow me! :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    LMAO, I bet those dick sucking lips of hers will do it well.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    she looks like an average american white girl...so no.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    seems like every female singer (barring beyonce) wants a rapper on their team. Can't they sell a single without a rapper? Or is good ol' rap just too spicy for the pepper.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    She looks like Hilary duff
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Rappers are big stuff. The young people like that crap, so entertainers weave it in. Britney has had boob jobs, to be sure, but I'd still do her.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Not anymore. I'd rather have mrs sea put on her schoolgirl outfit and thigh high stripper heels.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion