tuscl

Becoming one of those guys

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Between my job, gym, poker, personal finance, goals in general, losing fat and gaining muscle ooo don't forget video games I've become nuts with tracking progress with software that let's me enter data and view success and failures and how to spot the weekness and great new goals to better myself.

Anybody else like this

19 comments

• Dougster
    8 years ago
    Yes. Metrics are great for those of us with OCD.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    So there's software that tells you whether you're a winner or a loser?
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I like tracking my post count on TUSCL and the number of times I've called my rivals here faggots.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Mikeya technical it's all in how you interpret your data
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice has a post-it note on his fridge and he puts a tally mark on it each time he eats a chackin fanger. After half a day he realized a post it note wasn't gonna cover it so his mom bought him a poster board to use instead.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    Check out Habitica, its an RPG based to do list. You sound like just the type it was made for.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I thought that was a list of strippers he's banged, shailynn.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Fitbit is the ultimate for OCD types.

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Juice there are plenty of real-estate management people out there, but you are going to pay them a fee, plus pay for all expenses and repairs. At the end of the day you will find out it wont be profitable, if you cant handle the management and many of the repairs yourself. speaking from personal experience.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Posted this on the wrong thread.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn lol I'm glade your joking with me again this shit cracks me ups all the time
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Beaver OK kool I will look into it
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Vince LMFAO
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Random I've actually really been thinking about investing into one...not only does it track your mileage but also how well you sleep and heart patterns ...sounds good for health purposes for sure
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My current job is nothing but data entry and reading graphs
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'm big into my fitbit for step counting
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    Juice, touching on the serious aspect of your post, I'd recommend finding a mentor and/or a coach. Success is not going to be found in getting feedback from machines. Surround yourself with real people who are successful in ways that "you" define success. For example, if you define success as being able to give generously to others, build a relationship with someone who does that routinely. If you define success as being able to retire comfortably, spent time with a retiree that planned ahead and made it happen. If you want to be fit, start hanging out with people who are in great shape. And of course, if you want to fuck strippers, do continue to talk shit here with your TUSCL buddies. Hahaha!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I have logged almost 25,000 comme ts
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion