Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Lemmy honored with statue at Rainbow Bar And Grill

mikeya02

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

That's great, but they could have used a better pose. He looks like he's encased in carbonite

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Better link:

SJG

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Scroll down the comments on my link for a surprise...lol

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Haha +++SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOTT LLOYD+++

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Really makes me realize I'm on a website full of old people. Because I don't know who this guy is.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

That's ok. I don't know who Fetty Wap is

Profile picture for ime
ime
•
Profile picture for ellocohombre
ellocohombre
•

We are Motorhead, and we are here to play rock and roll. Lemmys famous words. RIP brother.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

We are the road crew!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement