Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: WhoppRRito

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Not bad for $3. Thick, full of spicy beef, lettuce, tomatoes, onions and some kinda sauce.

I would rebuy next time

Get you sum

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Buy a case next time, I'll split it with ya.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Those give me the taco shits

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I don;t remember anyone suggesting a Whopperito as a diet tip, Juice...lol

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I can't even begin to imagine how many times you farted after eating that.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO all u crazy fucks

S
Supremeruler
•

Fuck you jackie you fatass.

Is this still on their menu???

S
Supremeruler
•

I agree with jackie.

Get you sum.

S
Supremeruler
•

The sauce is amazing!

GET YOU SUM!!!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I shit soooo hard

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Damn, I ate too many. I just shit in my pants. :)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Sounds like shit-er-ito

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement