tuscl

barefoot on the stage.

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
i love it when a pretty dancer dances barefoot on the stage. pretty rare sight fo see.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For w/e reason I really like it when they take off their shoes to give me a dance - makes me feel like they are gonna really get down to business and many do give me great dances but sometimes they probably do it just to rest their feet out of those stripper shoes
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I agree with you guys. I don't know if I could wear 6 inch heels and walk, much less dance.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I support dancers wearing as little as possible. Most of the clubs I have been to require the girls to wear heals.
    I hate when a girl wears leggings of any sort, lots of accessories like jewelry and still wear the costume while giving a dance. I want as little as possible between me and the dancer.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Halloween costume parties are the worst for this. Just another thing that I hate about showclubs.
    Too many accessories.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    That was the type of thing that made my former favorite club good back in it's heyday. They had this way of just making things up as they go along thing going and you'd see a girl in thigh high boots followed by a barefoot chick. I wouldn't mind seeing it again, but it's time has past there.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    and ditto on the accessories. I prefer absolutely naked.
  • bassdrumhanging
    8 years ago
    Recently in a Tampa club one of the dancers was wearing flip flops on stage. She was young, cute, with a great bod and the whole image was damn sexy! Maybe because its so rare. But i have kind of a foot thing to start.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Three is this place Afrika Table Dance in San Luis Rio Colorado, across the border from Yuma AZ. In some of their youtube videos they have barefoot girls on stage.

But for myself I like to keep women dressed to please, in high heels and makeup.

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've never seen a stripper dance barefoot on stage, but they often take off their high heels for lap dances or VIPs, which I find a bit erotic. I once saw a gorgeous Mexican/Chinese stripper dance on stage in tennis shoes! (Translation for londonguy: "trainers")
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Only place I ever saw a dancer always dance barefoot onstage was at the old Wild Goose near LAX. She was an old (60+) dancer who would dance barefoot to really old slow songs. Finally the owner made her become a waitress to get her off the stage. She was a nice lady and a decent dancer but she was a terrible waitress.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A lot of clubs seem to be pretty-strict w.r.t. what dancers can and cannot wear particularly when on stage.

I recall once at Baby Dolls Dallas a dancer was telling me she had to pay a fine for not going on stage b/c she was not wearing stripper-shoes/heels - according to her she had twisted her ankle and thus could not wear the heels and was wearing some boots w/ some heel that actually looked very nice - according to her the club told her she had to have heels to go on stage or pay a fine and not go on-stage - she paid the fine so she could work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion