Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Eating 18 year old shit box from a Perfect 10

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Who does that ?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

You are so eloquent. Juice the Poet Laureate of TUSCL.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Thank you brother ime

I'm sure brother John Smith will agree with this subject matter

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Bleached or unbleached.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Not sure just because he licked one 50 year old leather cheerio doesn't mean he's just running around tonguing asshole Juice.

But it is possible.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

He seems to have addictive personality so I kinda believe that's is MO right now

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

I eat stripper ass like I'm tha Human Centipede!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Hell, if it's an extras club her ass is probably her cleanest part!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

If she truly is a 10, and it's clean, I just might do it!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Amen

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I did it once. She was super fine. I thought it was the polite thing to do before I fucked her ass.

Profile picture for xxxrated
xxxrated
•

Not if you give her the "swamp ass"

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Swamp ass ??? I don't want to know.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement