tuscl

The shit we put up for sex..

stripfighter
He's kinda an ass...
Monday, August 22, 2016 9:37 AM
After reading Jackslash, Gawker, Johnsmith, and others' accounts of what they put up with, with their ATFs/DS I ask myself what I would put up with mine? Granted I'm not getting the same level of pussy and the most drama I have is when she flakes which I accept as part of the stripper world. Maybe that's how it starts. By my account they seem like good people and don't know how it started nor escalated, but I'd hope I could resist the temptation.

So if you don't mind sharing, I'd like to know how or if you got hooked along the way and any changes to be made??

16 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I've learned not to support them too much. They feel it's my obligation. I don't think so.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When they are fine as hell, it's real easy.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    I am happily married so I have a great sex life with someone who actually contributes monetarily to the household.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Being fine as hell can't completely explain it. A couple of the examples, the stripper in question has been around for at least 7 and 9 years with a history of drug and/or combination of physical abuse. Maybe they were at one point, but I doubt they are now.

No intentional knock on anyone involved.
  • K
    8 years ago
    In my youth, I put up with much more . Now I don't put up with much. Being late, calling and cancelling at the last minute don't cause me much of a problem so i generally ignore that stuff.

Drugs on our dates, interfering with my work or threats from a BF. These sorts of things get warnings and perhaps get her cut from my life. I try to stick to these rules regardless of her hotness level but if she is hot and really good at what she does, I will sometimes give her one more chance,

There are always other ladies ready to take her place. This hobby is supposed to be fun. Why continue with a provider that on the whole makes it difficult, painful or just not fun.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    One dancer said it best. She said to me one day at a club that I am supposed to be entertained as a customer.
    For a dancer, she was very smart and self - aware. As I age, I have learned a lot by being a customer and from this website. In the absence of a real relationship, going the clubs to simulate the GFE for a few songs has always been the attraction for me. When it stops being fun, I tend to find a different club or girl.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    They dealt with the shit not because they were getting laid, but because they got emotional over these strippers. I have sex with strippers all the time, but the girls I deal with regularly know better than to call me for some xyz bullshit going on in their lives. Same holds true for many others here I'm sure.

These are timeless stories about lonely older guys who are yearning for intimate human connections and, to some degree, trying to reclaim what they had [or maybe even lost out on] in their youth. Sadly, guys with a combination of these yearnings and cash to spend are prime targets for romance hustles and the right girls hooked them at the right times. There is nothing new in any of this and the moral of these stories remains the same: Don't fall in love with a stripper. All it ever does, especially for guys who are 3+ decades older than these girls, is lead to heartache and financial ruin.

Now I am a lot younger than many on here, so who knows? Maybe in another 20 or so years I will be more susceptible to a romance hustle too. I somehow doubt it, but I suppose that anything is possible.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ ....but, but, but....I gave her 8 orgasms! We love each other!!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    RandomMember: And you claim you are not funny. ;)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Agree the emotional connection is part of it... the more feelings you have for her, the more you'll put up with. I also strongly believe that that isn't all of the picture. There is an extent to which some guys enjoy the drama, on some level; and maybe not just enjoy but really love it. It may be love-hate, they might hate it on some level also (especially the rock-bottom times) but it also adds a lot of spice and excitement to their lives. I say that from experience, I absolutely used to be one of those guys who enjoyed the drama, and to a far far smaller extent, still probably am... I've become very low tolerance on some types of drama, but tolerate and almost enjoy other parts
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman
    What drama do you enjoy?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->"What drama do you enjoy? "

I love hearing about their lives, the effects of their poor choices, the emotional ups and downs (see: poor choices), any strip club drama and insider gossip, and giving them advice when they ask (NEVER give a stripper advice if she doesn't ask, just support her https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4EDhdAH… ). I don't know why, but I don't tire of it.

What I have low tolerance, and sometimes zero tolerance for almost anything I consider disrespect -- last-minute or no-text late or no-shows. Nearly anything that's obviously manipulation meant to get money from me, etc Zero tolerance for almost anything that could fuck my life up, which includes certain behaviors with drugs.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Does getting married count?
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    No problem: 1am drunk texts

Firing offense: flirting with other guys when we're OTC. Leaving my table for more than a lap dance or two, if we're ITC and we have an appointment

Not surprisingly, I made my mistake during the first two years after I separated ... I put up with a lot of the things in my "zero tolerance" list those first two years
  • K
    8 years ago
    Subraman

You don't actually tolerate the drama, you like observing it. I'd say we are in agreement.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Well - many a stripper does not seem to live a dull boring life - they often seem to have something going-on
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion