tuscl

Oily and smooth.

Yes, I'm talking about new car sales people, not quite as bad as the stereotypical shady used car salesperson. I've dealt with my share, mostly men, but given the opporturnity to talk to a sweet young babe, I'm impressed with their smoothness as they use their feminity to attempt to sell me something I don't want. I haven't bought a new car in over 20 years. I refuse to pay depreciation. These days you are easily throwing 3,000 dollars out the window when you drive off the lot. My Vette is a sweet machine, a rare classic Vette., I've owned it for 18 years. This afternoon, I met this very attractive sales woman, and I tried not to be too obvious in checking her out while we talked about everything. If only I wasn't an old fart, I'd have asked her out. If sales doesn't work out for her, she'd do great in a strip club. I'm going to be dreaming about lap dances with her tonight. Do you guys and gals seek out the opportunity to spend pleasant time with these young sales women?

9 comments

• TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    I've been in a couple dealerships myself lately looking for a car. I didn't run into any young hot sales women, just fake slick salesmen who I have very little tolerance for.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't seek it out, but the place where I take my car to get worked on has two sales women with about the hottest bodies I've ever seen walking around. It's nuts to watch everything just stop when they walk across the dealership.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Right on, wallanon, the one I talked to isn't super, super hot, she's just plain nice !! There was one or two hot babes slinking around the place. I was impressed at the level of talent.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    That's funny. When I was younger I drove my Camaro Z-28 into a Corvette dealership just for fun. They really wanted my business. I asked for a test drive and the person riding with me was a hottie in a mini skirt! She kept purring how cool riding in a Corvette was and showed me plenty when she crossed her legs. She didn't quite say she would fuck me if I bought the car..haha.. But I didn;t
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Detroit dealerships no longer allow test rides in Vettes. Some BS excuse most often. My dealership where I've bought 2 Vettes had no problem letting me take one out for a spin. Almost literally, when I punched it the first time. 450 hp, in a light sports car, is quite impressive. The Dodge Hellcat may have 700 hp, but it's 1000 lbs, heavier. I'll take a Vette.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I used to be in that business in my younger years and damn do I miss it. I was more on the purchasing cars at the wholesale level and it was like I had a new car every week. Even buying a driving a crappy car was fun because it was something different.

I really never understood why people buy expensive new cars. More reasonable priced cars I understand, and leases I understand as well. The number one excuse I hear is "I need a warranty," which is a bunch of bullshit.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Other than driving our economy and making great profits for the car companies, IDK, shailynn. I'm glad the public does. I don't need a shiny new car to impress folks. It's transportation. My Vette is an affectation to be sure. I'll be visiting that babe again sometime soon, we have many things to talk about, taking her skiing, what she wants out of life, etc., etc. :)
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I admit to caving to a pretty sales lady. so far it has not happened with a new car but it certainly happened with a timeshare. twice. and that was with the wife present. she liked it too.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    I admit to caving to a pretty sales lady. so far it has not happened with a new car but it certainly happened with a timeshare. twice. and that was with the wife present. she liked it too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion