Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: KFC food challenge

JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69VIP41232297

Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

The challenge starts four min in to video after he gets dunn kissing ass and sucking dick lol

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

14 minutes of my life wasted. Thanks, man. I could slam dunk that challenge and I'm half his weight.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

My favorite part is when he literally drinks the fuckin gravey then pretends to stroke out lol

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

He probably makes all the same noises when he's gagging on his boyfriend's dick

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

I don't eat KFC any more. I realized that life is short and I don't want to make it shorter.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

You haven't lived until you eat the rotting meat they serve. True story.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Shit talk

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Yeah I go the feelings he his a homosexual as well

It basically has sex with his food lol

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jacklash, Vince and Joe LMFAO

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

You're right Juice. He was probably wishing he was munching a bucket of dicks

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

LMFAO

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

Not that I'm a religious person or anything -- but isn't this one of the seven deadly sins?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

If this was Italian from NY I bet Ricky Boy would be cumming in his pants lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement