tuscl

Lorena Bobbit and JS69

JS69 is a cool guy, i like him but one of his recent threads concern me. One of his babes is sounding needy, and should he upset her enough, I hope she doesn't Bobbit him.

11 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    I hope not too. But if she did do you think he would admit it?
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    One very bad publicity stunt that I recall being done outside the courthouse when Lorena Bobbit's jury was under selection: a local radio station was giving away free mini-lunches, which were half of a hotdog and a can of slice....
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    We'll know if JS starts writing soprano......
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Of course she's needy, she's not making the money she used to stripping, and JS69 provides a certain level of financial support. As usual, with most women no matter what you give, it's never enough and they want, wish or expect more.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeah, shailynn, it reminds me of a dancer I dated for awhile. She always needed cash. I got tired of hearing it and cut her off.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Don't worry bout me. If she cuts it off I'll just smoke enough weed until I grow a new one.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    There you go !!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    As long as your breasts don't start growing, too. :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I'm surprised we haven't heard about any Lorena Bobbit women getting killed. I've heard stories about a lot of people getting killed over much smaller concerns. Of course to be professional, it would be better to appear as an accident. Car went over cliff and exploded or something. Sometimes I wondered if the first lady was in charge of that stuff while Clinton was in office but coming up it could be the Mr Dude in charge of that stuff. One secret executive order to make all Lorena's die in accidents. Done deal. I don't know but nothing would surprise me.
  • Daddillac
    8 years ago
    Lorena Bobbitt ended up moving out of the USA to avoid all the trouble... Moved to Prague, changed he rname to Lorena Cutyourcockoff....

Ill be here all week
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion